Strengthening Aura sensing

As a younger man, my ability to read an aura was beyond precise, I can tell you many times that I’ve used the ability to see auras in order to perform healings yes, or even determine illnesses on a few occasions. Hell, I even one time was able to tell that somebody was suicidal, and I was able to talk them out of it.

However, as I’ve gotten older, and fell out of practice, I have lost a vast majority of that ability. Oh, it’s still there, it just takes a lot more focus in order to pull it off.

But, it is indeed an embarrassing situation to say that I can conjure demons, and communicate with the goddess of death, but I have trouble seeing auras…

What do you guys recommend for getting my old ability back to where used to be?

5 Likes

To get back to this point is simply a matter of practice. The more the ability is used, the more you are capable of expanding upon it.

Meditate and familiarize yourself with every color meaning. See how it all corresponds. By this I mean don’t just Google everything, there are always hidden meanings that people miss.

Note how each color can play into a different aspect of their self. See how it all structures itself.

3 Likes

Also, something I missed is that this is a form of divination. So things like scrying can help strengthen this. But ultimately, seeing an aura at least on a daily basis is better.

Try talking to Seere.

4 Likes

I happen to have his sigil laying around at my place, maybe we’ll have a talk when I get home.

3 Likes

Meditation.

2 Likes