Strength empowerment in its most physical form

Just found ´this worth to be shared,
as some have a habit of Muscle-improvement.

Side Note:
Hail to the Sin of Gluttony!

Rofl, i’ve seen the video change right before my eyes,
seeing where Sorcerers will conduct into it to gain further information on top of what he’s telling to the camera. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

4 Likes

A few bulletin points:

1. When it looked like fast forward… they were actually using super slow mo camera footage. He eats like Bruce Lee was fast.

2. Notice the dog never appeared again!

3. How come so much water and not oh… buttermilk or eggnog for those shakes.

4. So, this is what a giant hobbit looks like. Oh bilbo… so many breakfastes and lunches…

Hmmmm… The Seven Daily Hobbit Meals

• 7:00am – Breakfast .
  • 9:00am – Second Breakfast .
  • 11:00am – Elevenses.
  • 1:00pm – Luncheon.
  • 4:00pm – Afternoon Tea.
  • 6:00pm – Dinner.
  • 8:00pm – Supper.

Uh oh… HE must be the rare prehistoric hobbit that ate even more.

So his eating is his workout???

1 Like

To be fair I did watch his other videos. There’s an apparent science to it and he is pretty damn tall. I’m guessing like any sport or competition you try to get sponsors and win the purse for each competition. The sponsors probably pay more. I did like his custom gym.

1 Like

Honestly, whenever i see a person as big or Fat as him during my work in Gastronomics,
i consider how many Steaks i could cut out of him.
Ask my friends,
i actually state that sentence openly next to the fatty no matter if it’s muscle or fat.
But to be fair, it is still interesting to see to what ends someone haves to go to get the full potential pulled out on these ends.
I have to adress, that i had in mind to put up a secound post about nutrition for actual longjevity.
But then on the other hand, some of the things are well known for long time,
and others aren’t that much of a game changer anyways.

What can be said, is for best mental focus Nut-oils and Nuts are actually a real booster,
(well, compared to not taking any, as with the level of dedication shown up there, when it becomes an addiction it’s not a mather of health or strength anymore - it became a necessity by then, and in a way controling you like a drug.)
For best Cell regeneration, especially when actively altering your own DNA coding (as some Demonic Workings tend to help us advance on that level),
The focus actually goes to maximum Minerals and Vitamins while taking in as less Energy - Carbs / Fats / Proteines as Possible, where Proteines are really to be named least, since they do have the highes value of Cellgeneration out of the Energy Sources.
So actually Vegtable and Fruit Diet is most effective for Longjevity and Regeneration,
by normal standards but for anyone having to heal from serious wounds and Battle Injuries regularely it should be combined with Proteine intake aswell.

Note that this isn’t to point out any eating behavior as wrong,
but merely to help those who seek specific improvements to gain them easier.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

He actually stated that the food intake showcased in the video is a preperation for a championship,
so it’s probably not his exact regular intake, but rather a special occasion where he loads to be ready to perfom after that.
I think i remember Lady_Eva posting something similar about perfecting nutrition for heavy Magickal work.#
Shoutout thanks to her by the way, she helped me when i was at critical under-nutrition i think around beginning 2017.
My BMI back then was something like 17, with 54kg on 1,76, compared to 65kg (BMI 21) being normal wheight for that hight. (which i actually never had so far. So if nothing else, it’s a motivation for myself to get healthier.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

One day I hope a really skinny dude enters that competition and lifts the deadlift one-handed over his head and laughs. That would be hilarious. Might not happen but you never know. I could imagine the jaw drop.

1 Like

honestly, those things - in relativity - do happen, but you have to be emerced inside of that “game” to whitness.

Just look at those he calls out as “Crazy” and you know who was unpredictable to a champion.

I’m more interested in how to combine bone breathing and bown hardening into one,
which will basically lead to similar results.
I already carry wheights in my job where all my collueges next to me just say “you’re crazy, how can you even do that.”
Yet, i don’t care that much about it, since i actually do that for a controled amount of time, and to challange myself, not them.
Yeah, increasing my bone breathing techniques is really one of the reasons i’ve been reseurching these guys, knowing their strength comes from muscle for a good deal,
i also do see some of them use Chi and other extra tools which aren’t visible to the regular eye.
And it’s very interesting, some key techniques i was taught to be Masters level are actually found when looking back into the sports to be used by the record setting grade of Practicioners.

I don’t care for the specific persons that much here.
More for validation on Techniques i’ve already learned,
but only partly practice / teach forwards to others.

My personal aditude is pretty much against Bodybuilding,
to be exact. However, i have to adress the current circumstances,
and since those include the potential of direct hand to hand combat,
rather safe then sorry. (True, a lot would have to go wrong for me to have to rely on it.
But that’s exactly how i want to keep it.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

After 2 back surgeries and some other injuries I have to play with relatively light weights. Generally 100 lbs is my limit. It seems sad but there’s isometrics, exaggerated slow lifting and holding and strength bands. And there’s manual labor in the field. Currently, I have a bad right big turf toe. It’s better than late September but it still aches. Seems nothing in my insurance can do anything about it. I’m certainly not quitting walking lunges. And there’s cardio I suppose.

1 Like

There’s some other vids and stuff. He’s a pretty mellow guy it appears and does some cool things:

Ok I have to share my current fave athlete then. Poetry in motion.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I’ve been working out and improving strenght for the last 5 years. Building strenght isn’t something so difficult. It’s more like an habit. To build strenght and muscle you have to be consistent. Here’s were exercises know as the big 4 come to hand. Bench presses, Over head presses, squats and of course deadlifts is what you should train.
You must also eat more calories than you burn, but don’t think you can eat like Brian Shaw since he’s 6 feet 8 (2,08 m) and weights somewhere between 400-440 pounds (180-200 kg).

The key is to start with little and grow up from there. Don’t get upset if you can’t lift 100 kg in your first day, it’s normal.

man, – meditation–visualization-qi gong- pranayama- mantra chanting-- offering to entities-ritual–studying. AFTER ALL THAT HOW DOES ONE GET TIME TO BUILD MUSCLES!!! :confused: wish a day was made of 52 hours .

1 Like

Guys like him abuse roids to the max combined with food and training. I have used them on and off for some competitions. Test especially gives you a boost in everything. Concentration, work capacity libido, you feel like a god. If you practice occult and use anabolics as well it will help you tremendously. I ve learned that first hand. Your shakes and vibrations will be enhanced heavily when you go into trance. You cant depend on them forever though since the body finally needs to adjust on its own vanilla production which is way less than the exogenous.

2 Likes

Goku, you do understand that time is an illusion, do you
Besides, i think i pointed out that i don’t really recommend what he’s doing to be done by a magician.
I said some people are down that road anyways, and it may be interesting for them.
To gain the most Magickal capacity, there’s actually other substances and ingredients which are way more useful then Steroids. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like