Strawberry Moon

Tonight, this Summer Solstice, we see the Stawberry Moon. The next one will be in 70 years.
Happy Solstice everyone! Welcome Summer!

I’d never heard of a Strawberry Moon before. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I’m going to spend a little quiet time under a beautiful moon tonight. :slight_smile:

Is it bad I cant wait til it’s over? Nah… 120 temps here… summer survivalist here wants this shit to hurry up…

However… what a lovely moon (: blessings to you!

Yeah. It influenced me to buy Strawberry Milk, Strawberry drinkable yogurt, and Strawberry soda. I even added strawberries to a salad. Spent the night checking out Strawberry blondes =)

We’ve pretty much fucked our way through the entire Solstice and other events, pardon my ethnic terminology, some of you will know why and anyway it was FUN! :slight_smile:

In honour of joyous fucking and love, lust, and the summertime, I give you some random chick and a strawberry! :slight_smile:

If you have no-one to love, tonight - love yourself, you’re always worth it and it does you good!

Hail to the Summer of Love - LHP stylee! :slight_smile: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Think someone ought to rewrite the lyrics of that nauseating “strawberry wine” to “Strawberry Moon” .

[quote=“blackcashmere, post:1, topic:7981”]Tonight, this Summer Solstice, we see the Stawberry Moon. The next one will be in 70 years.
Happy Solstice everyone! Welcome Summer![/quote]

There was something about that moon! I was out for my birthday, and I was making friends far, far too easily. LOL