Strangest dream thread

I had a strange dream where I met an old man in a business suit who taught me the strangest things step by step. He told me if I do this correctly I can open my third eye permanently.

1. I need to visit an old tree in a forest, I remember seeing the forest but I never entered it.
  2. Look underneath the tree and I will find an egg and some animal bones.
  3. I will find a piece of cloth that smell sweet underneath those animal bones.
  4. Rub them on my eyes and look left once.
  5. Pick some dirt underneath the tree and put them inside the cloth and bring them home.
  6. Never throw the cloth away or something bad will happen.
    He told me that I would not be able to close my third eye once I did this.
    What does this mean? Anyone else experience the same type of dream?
2 Likes

You are really good at remembering dreams, but I don’t see how anything from those instructions would help you to open your third eye. Even if it is symbolic, it is too unnecesarily complex to be a real instruction for something like that. Also, tying your life to a random cloth seems like slavery. I opened my third eye with a mudra and a mantra, and it has been fine since then

2 Likes

Tying your life to a random cloth? What do you mean by this?

You may not haven enough space in your shelf or something

I had a strange dream today. In my dream, I was watching the news and it felt really hot. They gave a warning about extreme heat and it got up to 144 degrees, so I took off some of my clothes and closed the blinds to try and cool the house. As I was going to check one of the windows I saw a huge, white tornado, it almost looked like something out of cartoon because it was so pearly white. So I hid near my bed and covered my back with a billow as I prayed for the tornado not to hit the house. It went away but then I saw very dark clouds in the sky and it seemed like it was going to storm. I woke up shortly after that. Would love an interpretation if anyone would like to try.

i’ve had dreams of the apocalypse, a world where food, water, electricity, are all in shortage, and people are locked up in their own houses or apartments, and chaos and mass violence are happening outdoors in the streets. I had this in 2018 and it was so vivid. I hope it was not a premonition

2 Likes

i had a dream about “cabal”, some entity, even though it seems to be tied to a religious cult. It stated it was a gatekeeper of sorts. I first saw it during meditation, as a stained glass entity, and then it looked like a black knight that appeared in an underground network of caves in my dream. I sent it away.

I still don’t know what it means

1 Like