Strange?

This kid had been picking on my brother today at his Elementary school. He would say this over and over to him and I quote: “You’re in danger”

He would pick up his slipper and begin throwing it at my brother. He lost that fight and started crying.

He then walked up to my brother again and said the quote again. He then had a sharp stick and tried to stab my brother this time. Keep in mind; These kids are in 4th grade. He lost the fight again as my brother was backed up.

Now they were lining up and going back to class. He tells him one more time the quote and proceeds to punch my brother in the face. My brother then kicks him in the stomach and he cries yet again. The other boy had not returned to class that day.

My biggest worry is whether the kid will bring a knife or a gun to their school tomorrow to kill him with. It’s extremely controversial and I really need some help with this if someone could do a divination please please!

Give me a minute I’ll go get my cards…

10 of wands
3 of coins
Ace of cups
Temperance
3 of cups

He’ll be fine.

Thanks. The boy ended up not even going to school today. Figured out that he was special because he holds in anger. Thanks man!

[quote="-TWF-, post:2, topic:2424"]Give me a minute I’ll go get my cards…

10 of wands
3 of coins
Ace of cups
Temperance
3 of cups

He’ll be fine.[/quote]

Question, for how long does such a reading last? If it starts to fade, I recommend freezing the kid. Oh, and throw a few thoughtform shields over your brother. Who knows what kind of family that other guy came from? Caution should be applied.