Strange Solar Plexus experience

Feels a bit too much like a ‘blogpost’ to put in the energy section, so it’s going here instead.

I’ve been proceeding in my work clearing my energy system ‘crud.’ I seem to be positively ‘infested’ with negative thoughtforms, and it’s always a bit jarring when I get a clear sense of their contents (in how different they are from my sense of conscious thoughts and beliefs), but usually there isn’t a physical reaction besides a sense of relief and relaxation in the region once I unwind them.

This was not the case, when I recently began feeling into my solar plexus region. It was hard for me to mentally put it into words, but the prevailing sensation was one of emptiness and tightness. If you’ve ever vacuum-packed something and ended up with a weird intersection of torturous creases at the corner of the fooditem, I could best say it FELT like how that looked. I eventually worked it out to a split-off belief that I had… sold my soul? Or Had it taken from me in some way. This was quite bizarre because I hold no belief that such a thing is possible ormeaningful in any way. I felt as if I was ‘owned’ and a sort of despair/dread at that “fact.”

Befuddled, I set about reversing that ‘statement’ into a feeling of sovereignty and security in myself, and got quite a strong impression of something fighting back. This is when the physical weirdness began.

At first, I thought it was as if my heartrate had suddenly increased to many beats per second and initially panicked, before realizing my heart was as steady as ever and the sensation was in fact an incredibly intense spasming motion of some muscle directly in/behind the ‘crux’ of the front of my ribcage. It subsided after a few moments and I went about my day.

The nights following this I had bizarre dreams of menacing figures threatening me with lethal implements- sometimes I’d reverse the dream on them, sometimes not. One night I awoke to what seemed like, in the brief hypnagagic state, the sound of automatic gunfire- but discovered the ‘inner sound’ was that same plexus spasm rattling away! Very strange.

I’m still not ‘cleared’ on that particular energy structure, but it is giving way. I’m still not really sure what to make of the ‘stolen soul’ thing- only that I feel quite confident about reversing it/repairing myself.

I remember reading some christian descriptions of devils/‘the devil’ as deceivers. In this process I have cleared out many strange beliefs from my system that I do not remember creating myself, and often there is a sense of something fighting my doing so- the overall gestalt I get of this ‘entity’ makes me feel a bit more sympathy for those religious folks who felt themselves ‘persecuted by demons.’