Strange smells

Hi

I’ve been practicing the gazing method of soul travelling on an on/off basis. Lately I’m experiencing a strange smell as soon as I reach “the zone”. It’s a strong smell and unpleasant. Not in a stinky kind of way but in a “hospital smell” kind of way. I can only identify it as narcotics.

I did ask Belial for help on the soul travel matter. I do find his presence overwhelming but not in a frightening kind of way, I feel comfortable working with him.

Any feedback on what I’m experiencing will be greatly appreciated.

Just as clairvoyance and clairaudience are inner reflections of the sense of sight and sound, there are also inner of all senses, including smell. It is just not as common, so you won’t read as much or hear as much about it. I wouldn’t worry about it, and consider it as additional information to keep in your records. It may be useful later as a correspondence or as an incense if you find something that is similar to use when working with those spirits or forces.

1 Like

Every entity have their particular smells

1 Like

On several occasions, the smell of stale cigarette smoke has appeared in my house. And there is no physical, mundane reason for that to happen.

I have wondered if there is a particular spirit that is associated with that smell.

[quote=“FraterRibeye, post:4, topic:5712”]On several occasions, the smell of stale cigarette smoke has appeared in my house. And there is no physical, mundane reason for that to happen.

I have wondered if there is a particular spirit that is associated with that smell.[/quote]

Possibly. I take it you don’t smoke based on what you said, correct? And no one else in your home smokes, not even someone doing it outdoors that could be trailing in the smell on their clothes and belongings?

Then you might have a spirit. Possibly a deceased human. Have you looked into the history of your home to see if anyone died there in the past? Or it may be something you have just accidentally conjured up.

No one in my house smokes and there are no neighbors near me. The funny thing is it has followed me to my office also. And it’s the same situation there. No mundane reason for it to be there.

It could be the smell of the spirit, but it could also be the smell of your sweat. Sometimes after evocation, I begin to smell my sweat but it has a different aroma. It’s like a smoky sweet plasticky smell. I noticed that after a few times, check your underarms and stuff or wherever you sweat the most and see if it is that, might be, but also might not.

Bump