Strange sigil while meditating

Hello all
So recently i was meditating, and when I got in pretty deep I noticed a strange sigil flash in front of my eyes. I remembered it was a weird semi-triangle, but I realised that I had forgotten the rest of it. Today, when i was meditating again, the full thing (just in block form) flashed in front of my eyes. The first time I saw it I noticed that the circles had fillagree patterns inside (though i can’t remember what) and I THINK it was that purple colour I sampled down in the picture. Thoughts? Is it my imagination, my sigil or someone else’s? I’m curious to know your thoughts

2 Likes

Except for the extra circle, it reminds me of the symbol of Brainiac from DC comics:

brainiac_wallpaper_3_by_bebluetoo

2 Likes

Right, time for me to start invoking DC characters

3 Likes

In all truth, I did a reading for somebody recently in which I saw something like that, but it was spinning rapidly, and as I watched, it developed more arms until the point that I couldn’t count them anymore. Perhaps it means that your Ascent and evolution is going to Skyrocket as I’ve seen for a number of people so far.

2 Likes

That’s incredibly interesting, and I do hope that it is referencing my ascent because it shows that i’m headed the right way. I’ll keep an eye out while meditating to see if this sigil keeps forming and evolving. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Its the back to the future, flux capacitor.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Omfg, basically the god of tv shows and movies is begging for me to invoke him. Right.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Omg that movie made my childhood, thank you for sharing I gotta go back and watch and reabsorb everything again

3 Likes

it also looks like the Energetic focus points of a pyramid crystal,
in Astral vision it’s a quite common pattern which means to concentrate,
and transmute frequency.

https://goo.gl/images/JHoVbT

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Looks like trigonal planar molecular geometry to me :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

You could try opening it and seeing if it’s a sigil of some sort.

2 Likes

Ill check all these thing s out and will post back in anything new arises. Thanks so much guys

3 Likes