Strange sigil experience

I was trying to open the sigil of King Balam and I reached a point where I could see the aura of the sigil, but it wasn’t flashing yet. I heard someone calling me by my first name very briefly though it didn’t sound like a male voice. Anyways whenever I’m trying to open sigils, I start to feel sleepy and occasionally I shut my eyes unknowingly. Am I nearing the T/G sync ? Could the voice be from Balam or just my imagination? Any response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

I would say that you pretty much are in the T/G sync! I get the same experiences (plus a lot of heightened smell). At times the demons use your imagination as a gateway to communicate with you. The more you allow it to happen, the easier and more clear the channeling and messages will become.

Thanks for the response. Another thing that I saw very briefly was a small bird, similar to a sparrow, giving me an extremely dark brown wooden square. But I thought it was a vision from the subconscious mind.

That’s actually pretty cool! Could possibly a familiar spirit trying to communicate with you!

Birds are actually one of the most common animals to appear when doing spirit work, in both visions and waking life. Many times when I do rituals, a bunch of birds tend to flock to my window (and mostly dark ones, at first I ignored it but then I got creeped out that this -only- happens when I do rituals… been going on for a few months now)

Have you had any other recent visions?

Don’t let that put you off, a lot of spirits present as male for whatever reason but Balam doesn’t look humanoid at all to me when I’ve met him, and I don’t make a feature of asking spirits to look human, so maybe that’s just his manner, or maybe he doesn’t really concern himself with the conventional humanoid & masculine appearance unless he’s asked to. No idea why, but I wanted to share that fwiw.

Update: I tried opening Balam’s sigil again and this time I ‘saw’ in my mind these words, ‘I will be known’ in red. After that there wee no impressions whatsoever.
Honestly, I do not understand this message and I’m still figuring out if it’s Balam or my mind messing with me.

In my experience if the message makes sense, it might be your mind - if it’s a bit obscure maybe it’s more likely to be a spirit? I’m not being cynical there but they don’t always talk like us.

Maybe he means do some reading/research first? “Preparatory immersion” etc.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:4715”]In my experience if the message makes sense, it might be your mind - if it’s a bit obscure maybe it’s more likely to be a spirit? I’m not being cynical there but they don’t always talk like us.

Maybe he means do some reading/research first? “Preparatory immersion” etc.[/quote]
Yea, I’ll take that into consideration. Thank you for the suggestion.