Strange Sensation After Ritual

I have a question to our community. The other day I was performing a ritual. I started off feeling very even keel. During the ritual I focused on one isolated very powerful emotion, my anger. After the working I felt tired physically, drained. And also after the working my hands were seriously shaking. As if a huge charge of energy coursed through me. Has anyone experienced a similar feeling? Hands and whole body shaking after the ritual? What do you make of it?

2 Likes

You were properly channeling your anger for something meaningful and as far as I can tell you transmuted some of that anger you have built up and turned it into something completely different most likely . An inner alchemy session if you will . And that is a draining process. Because you’re turning one thing into a whole other thing. Even the best of witches will feel drained after a working. You’re doing something you needed to do.

2 Likes

Feeling anger or fear can trigger adrenalin, too, which will cause the hands to shake or tremble, even if the rest of you is tired.

1 Like