STRANGE Result From EA's Love Spell

I performed EA’s love spell from the YT video, on the full moon (26/10/15.) It didn’t take as long as I expected to gather all my loving, lustful feelings and send them on their way. I felt the last of my desire be taken by the candle’s flame, declared, “It is done.”, blew the candle out, thanked all spirits in attendance and closed the ritual.
I was well aware that the key to my success lay in not dwelling on either the ritual or its target. Within barely 2 days, I was able to get him completely out of my thoughts, but fuck me, this is where things turned really bizarre:
I already mentioned towards the end of this thread, about how the target of my 2nd successful lust spell, whom I hadn’t seen for 8 years was about to publish his autobiography. [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/my-experience-with-lust-magick/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/my-experience-with-lust-magick/[/url] Just to reiterate, I was sad, because he didn’t seem to want to communicate with me and it wasn’t as though we had parted acrimoniously.
Within 2 days of performing EA’s love spell, I had all but forgotten my target, because I was 1ce again obsessed with my old flame, whom I will henceforth refer to as Autobiography Boy. I was unable to sleep or meditate, as my mind replayed every moment we had spent together. I even wrote a song about it. I kept thinking, "Well what the hell am I supposed to do about this? He lives in Australia, I live in New Zealand. He is happily married, not that that stopped him 8 years ago. I don’t find him sexually appealing any more, but my head kept telling me that it was the person I loved and still do. It was almost as though my thoughts weren’t my own. I honestly didn’t think I had any unresolved feelings.
It has all calmed down now, thank fuck, but I am still shaking my head and thinking, “This is crazy shit!”

1 Like

When doing magick the consciousness aspect of it can be interesting. It seems some want the source without jumping into the mysticism aspect to earn it (as far as learnjng about the consciousness aspect), because that is where you kearn about the fine details of how the spell actually works. That is only something you can mnow bh nose diving intk mysticism happystuff.

In knowing this love magick, you can potentially have many men and men many women so why settle? Your choice is of course your choice and I wouldnt judge you for that. Just sounds like to me your simply energizing an existing subconscious bond…shike your doing that the other side of the conscious reality is he is married and has kids. Ideally one would custom tailor their magick to support the idealized physical reality where it is then a process of guiding and supporting Present to Future reality of events. Ones magick would thus become a project of multiple workings.

[quote=“Lilithflower, post:1, topic:6626”]I performed EA’s love spell from the YT video, on the full moon (26/10/15.) It didn’t take as long as I expected to gather all my loving, lustful feelings and send them on their way. I felt the last of my desire be taken by the candle’s flame, declared, “It is done.”, blew the candle out, thanked all spirits in attendance and closed the ritual.
I was well aware that the key to my success lay in not dwelling on either the ritual or its target. Within barely 2 days, I was able to get him completely out of my thoughts, but fuck me, this is where things turned really bizarre:
I already mentioned towards the end of this thread, about how the target of my 2nd successful lust spell, whom I hadn’t seen for 8 years was about to publish his autobiography. [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/my-experience-with-lust-magick/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/my-experience-with-lust-magick/[/url] Just to reiterate, I was sad, because he didn’t seem to want to communicate with me and it wasn’t as though we had parted acrimoniously.
Within 2 days of performing EA’s love spell, I had all but forgotten my target, because I was 1ce again obsessed with my old flame, whom I will henceforth refer to as Autobiography Boy. I was unable to sleep or meditate, as my mind replayed every moment we had spent together. I even wrote a song about it. I kept thinking, "Well what the hell am I supposed to do about this? He lives in Australia, I live in New Zealand. He is happily married, not that that stopped him 8 years ago. I don’t find him sexually appealing any more, but my head kept telling me that it was the person I loved and still do. It was almost as though my thoughts weren’t my own. I honestly didn’t think I had any unresolved feelings.
It has all calmed down now, thank fuck, but I am still shaking my head and thinking, “This is crazy shit!”[/quote]no offense but when women do love spells it’s an unfair advantage. It’s not hard for a girl to get a guy to have sex with them

Magick’s about having an unfair advantage, hun! :slight_smile:

Use what you’ve got, be it makeup, a great car, magick… all’s fair in love and war.

Also a lot of men are pretty screwed up and once they’ve “had” you they think you’re no longer worthy of respect, it’s basically their own self-disgust projected (“I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member” - Groucho Marx nailed it in that quote) and a bunch of misogynist programming, but it’s a real phenomenon and so just getting laid isn’t going to answer what every woman needs.

3 Likes

It’s a good way to ‘filter’ as not every woman (including myself) fancy going to a crowded, hot, smelly, sticky club to have sweaty, pickled strangers grinding against them. :slight_smile:

And as far as using magick goes - it’s almost like a veeery selective and efficient dating site, with the random factor taken out of it (should you wish so). :slight_smile:

2 Likes