Strange relationship with demon that hunted me

A little back story. I use to be haunted by some entity that would attack me in my sleep ever since I was a kid. I use to be really scared of him but as I grew older I began to resist it and the attacks became less frequent.

It’s probably been 2 years since I’ve encountered it and in that time I’ve been working on my accent and expanding my power. What happened was one night I was visualizing the black sun as I normally do and it showed up. I instantly recognized it by its presence. It attempted to attack me on my legs like it usually does only this time it only left like it was batting me with a feather duster. I braced myself but then began to realize how weak this demon had become. I then decided to attack it, and in a fit or anger and revenge I realized I couldn’t kill it so I decided to slowly drain it of its power until it faded off.

I was overcome with satisfaction as I drifted to sleep. However in my dream I found myself floating around my old apartment. I found myself in an extremely malevolent mood. Everything was in black and white and I was drawn to my old bed. There were two guys in the bed who looked wide eyed freaked out, and I found myself just floating around tormenting them and really getting off on it. I forget the rest of that dream.

I’ve been having similar dreams where I’m haunting people and I don’t k ow what’s going on. Did I steal the demons power or did I become the demon? And how do I get it to stop, I’d much rather do something else in my dreams then mess with people.

Although ever since that started I find myself much more energized. I can act in real life much more deliberately and easily, doesn’t seem like there’s any kind of moral or anxious reaction that’s holding me back from doing anything.

Does any of this sound familiar? I’d like to stop the dreams but not if it means giving back the newly acquired freedom.

[quote=“Shwindy, post:1, topic:2768”]A little back story. I use to be haunted by some entity that would attack me in my sleep ever since I was a kid. I use to be really scared of him but as I grew older I began to resist it and the attacks became less frequent.

It’s probably been 2 years since I’ve encountered it and in that time I’ve been working on my accent and expanding my power. What happened was one night I was visualizing the black sun as I normally do and it showed up. I instantly recognized it by its presence. It attempted to attack me on my legs like it usually does only this time it only left like it was batting me with a feather duster. I braced myself but then began to realize how weak this demon had become. I then decided to attack it, and in a fit or anger and revenge I realized I couldn’t kill it so I decided to slowly drain it of its power until it faded off.

I was overcome with satisfaction as I drifted to sleep. However in my dream I found myself floating around my old apartment. I found myself in an extremely malevolent mood. Everything was in black and white and I was drawn to my old bed. There were two guys in the bed who looked wide eyed freaked out, and I found myself just floating around tormenting them and really getting off on it. I forget the rest of that dream.

I’ve been having similar dreams where I’m haunting people and I don’t k ow what’s going on. Did I steal the demons power or did I become the demon? And how do I get it to stop, I’d much rather do something else in my dreams then mess with people.

Although ever since that started I find myself much more energized. I can act in real life much more deliberately and easily, doesn’t seem like there’s any kind of moral or anxious reaction that’s holding me back from doing anything.

Does any of this sound familiar? I’d like to stop the dreams but not if it means giving back the newly acquired freedom.[/quote]

I think, a month or so, I was talking to Sev, who happens to be all about attack entities, about draining them. So I started that, draining entities.

Now, not all entities are actually subceptible of damage or killing, only those “close” to our plane, those who are usually week also need to vamp in our energy, the energy of our emotions.

Is like, let’s say you get attacked by a mosquito that feeds specially of diabetic kids. The mosquito tricks people to be more diabetic at night and feeds of that. After mnay years you’re not very diabetic, the mosquito shows up and you basically eat it.

Now you have a lot of energy of that mosquito on you, and you need to eat diabetes, so you start doing that.

Change diabetes for fear, mosquito for the fucking entity and you get what is happening.

I don’t think is bad.

Like 6 weeks ago I did a ritual from a book that I didn’t think it would work. The book was about demonic power and has like this weird short conjurations to do some cnadle magick. I used the one to gain “demonic power”.
The nights that followed I saw myself with a black aura, and I was both, pretty strong and pretty evil, but instead of attacking people I was terrorizing entities that normally feed on people. I remember beating up a baby that was trying to scare me.

You know, you probably want to gain control over it by practicing consious and voluntary AP OBE ST or Lucid Dreaming.

Hope this help.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:2, topic:2768”][quote=“Shwindy, post:1, topic:2768”]A little back story. I use to be haunted by some entity that would attack me in my sleep ever since I was a kid. I use to be really scared of him but as I grew older I began to resist it and the attacks became less frequent.

Does any of this sound familiar? I’d like to stop the dreams but not if it means giving back the newly acquired freedom.[/quote]
Like 6 weeks ago I did a ritual from a book that I didn’t think it would work. The book was about demonic power and has like this weird short conjurations to do some cnadle magick. I used the one to gain “demonic power”.
The nights that followed I saw myself with a black aura, and I was both, pretty strong and pretty evil, but instead of attacking people I was terrorizing entities that normally feed on people.[/quote]
I think I’ve got that book. It’s by Carl Nagel, right?

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:3, topic:2768”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:2, topic:2768”][quote=“Shwindy, post:1, topic:2768”]A little back story. I use to be haunted by some entity that would attack me in my sleep ever since I was a kid. I use to be really scared of him but as I grew older I began to resist it and the attacks became less frequent.

The nights that followed I saw myself with a black aura, and I was both, pretty strong and pretty evil, but instead of attacking people I was terrorizing entities that normally feed on people.[/quote]
I think I’ve got that book. It’s by Carl Nagel, right?[/quote]

Yeah, precisely “Demonic and Sexual Magick”. I didn’t think it would work, I honestly did it believing nothing would happen. Since that week I wasn’t doing anything magickal besides FwB I noticed the change in my dreams and myself and linked to that thing.

Haven’t tried anything else from that book cause I’m busy with other stuff, I haven’t even finish reading the book. Have you got some interesting experiences?

No, I haven’t tried anything from it. I’ve always thought it was just too simple to work. I may have to revisit it now. The effects you described sound like fun.

Edit: Which ritual did you use?

Very simple one, just set up an altar, and begun meditation until reached TGS. It was all dark except from 2 black candles (one was actually really really dark purple).

I stated an intent related with demonic power and said out loud some weird conjuration words that are listed in the first or second chapter, there is one for every desire like: money, girls, demonic power, revenge, pudding, etc.

I used the one for demonic power, just three weird words and then, nothing, just blew the candles, got the room in his normal order and made a sandwich. I forgot the thing until I had the first weird dream two days after. The ritual was on sunday.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:6, topic:2768”]

Very simple one, just set up an altar, and begun meditation until reached TGS. It was all dark except from 2 black candles (one was actually really really dark purple).

I stated an intent related with demonic power and said out loud some weird conjuration words that are listed in the first or second chapter, there is one for every desire like: money, girls, demonic power, revenge, pudding, etc.

I used the one for demonic power, just three weird words and then, nothing, just blew the candles, got the room in his normal order and made a sandwich. I forgot the thing until I had the first weird dream two days after. The ritual was on sunday.[/quote] Yeah, I know which conjuration you’re talking about. I was just curious as to how you visualized something as nebulous as “demonic power.” It says to have your goal in mind, and that always threw me, because I couldn’t think of a concrete representation of “demonic power.” I have a tendency to over analyze things. Thanks for explaining.

Yeah OP, this happens often to me. I’ve drained enough power from enough entities that I’ve started astrally shapeshifting into an eclectic collection of parts and have become nigh of monstrous. I’m capable of a lot of things in the astral, and haunting is just one of them.

I’ve taken on both humans and astral nasties, both I’ve hunted. By taking in so much power so fast I’ve become pretty damn strong, and vampirism is truly the way to go for me.

I’m developing faster than I can track by feasting, and it seems you’ve but a taste.

And I’m glad you’re using what I taught, Epic. What little I did, anyway.

OP, you got quite the shot of power. Now imagine that power amplified by a few hundred, with the destruction of a few hundred entities under your belt.

Seven months in, friend. This path is one to walk, and your experience makes me wonder if you’ll follow in the footsteps of a predator.

If you do, PM me.

Eternally,

-Sev

I was also ‘haunted’ by some sort of malevolent entity when I was young. Haven’t encountered it since then, but for some months a year or so ago I found myself having more unintentional (what I call) “semi-lucid” dreams. Where I knew it was a different world accessed through sleep, but I -didn’t- have total control over my actions, if that makes any sense. Or rather, the part of me making the decisions was much more predatory and ruthless than I’ve liked to believe myself in the waking world. Kind of like EpicGnome’s astral raping sprees, only with more murder and terror!

And I wasn’t well and truly disturbed until the dream where I was able to see myself through the eyes of some of my victims, and I basically wore the very distinctive form of the creature that had visited me when I was a child. After that I was freaked out enough that I didn’t seem to have that problem, because I wanted nothing to do with becoming like such a creature, or the idea that it was or had become part of my nature when my conscious mind wasn’t holding the reins.

Not a helpful post of solutions I know, but yeah your post did sound familiar.