Strange question anyone had bugs seem to be drawn to them?

For about a month now for whatever reason, not sure if it has to do with magick/spirits/etc. or not. Some bugs have been drawn to me. even my roommate does not have them bothering them. They can be seen yes, but only bother me.

Does anyone here have any ideas?

2 Likes

It is possible that your energy attracts them. Or even your body scent.

Insects are very similar to other animals in that they can be drawn in by specific energy frequencies or smells. For example, I seem to personally attract spiders, and mosquitoes. My bedroom has had more spiders showing up than anywhere else in the house, and during the summer, clouds of mosquitoes will dive bomb me out of nowhere, while not bothering anyone around me.

2 Likes

Thanks, is there a way to change that?

1 Like

You can change your energy frequency to repel them. Imprint the intention into your aura.

You can also call upon spirits to help you. In the book The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer, the combination of the Shem angel Chaviah and the Goetic demon Naberius

2 Likes

My pa feeds bees hornets wasps etc. They’ve all turned overly docile and land on people thinking they’ll act like him. I find them annoying. No privacy to sun or do anything without some buzzer in my face.

1 Like

I have the same problem with stink bugs :face_with_raised_eyebrow: - they’ve been in my room, the shower, and just around me. No one else complains or seems as bothered by them as me…sigh.

1 Like

Mosquitos and sand fleas/no-see-ums. Always drawn to me. I get bit even indoors with the air conditioning on. If there’s any small area that isn’t covered in repellent, I get bit. Even between my fingers.

I’m assuming you’ve ruled out causes like food sources that you may present that your roomies don’t.

Can be a sign of someone wanting to work with you that may manifest with certain types of insects. How long has this been going on?

2 Likes

Much appreciated

Thatsucks maybe take the dark knights idea above

1 Like

About two weeks. Yes there’s no food sources in my roo… what spirit could it be?

1 Like

I just realised that half of my sentence in the post above is missing lol

I don’t know what happened but it should say, the Shem angel Chaviah and the Goetic demon Naberius can “drive rats and other pests from your home.”

1 Like

Same. It’s annoying. I’ve had a multitude of spiders popping up, and seems like there’s always a midge flying around

2 Likes

Ticks love me. Granted I am in an area where they are common but I find them way more than anyone else I know. Ive had them appear on the screen of my attic window, the inside. It makes me wonder.

Ive also been bit twice. No limes disease I dont think lol. No one else I know has ever been bit once.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s pheramones, doubt anything supernatural is involved. I’m highly allergic to wasps and hornets. My reaction is potentially fatal anaphylaxis. I can be standing with a group of people and they leave everyone alone and will actually follow me incessantly. Those Epi-pens are expensive as fuck, so with the combined cost of my chronic pain opioid pills, benzodiazapine tranquilizers for panic disorder, muscle relaxers for a fucked up back, and blood pressure meds ( high BP due to chronic pain ), plus Dr visits, I have to just try not to get stung :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @Cthulhu669 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and I see you joined us back in 2016 but this is your first post, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

What kind of bugs are they? If they’re a particular kind of bug like spiders, said bug may be your spirit animal.

I’ve noticed during a recent event in my life an increase of spiders, they were “spawning” seemingly from out of nowhere near me. It was part of a warning and after I sorted out my warding system they disappeared again.
Other than that: wasps have a tendency to die near my altar spaces.

1 Like

Sounds like you have a lot going on, hope you get better. Have you tried places like ebay or somewhere for the epi pens? not sure they have them but they might

my bf tends to have moths drawn to him, until later he found he has a spiritual association to moths and they’re pretty much show as subtle messengers to him he just doesnt understand them until it’s too late lol.

2 Likes

I’ve always been drawn to moths and they seem to be drawn to me as well, so I wonder if that’s the case for me.

1 Like