Strange Occurences

This is going to sound insane, but it seems to me like the closer I get to any real knowledge… The more frequently things happen.

It’s been happening my whole life. I’m not going to talk about the events in the past, but the most recent.

The night before last I dreamed of a place that was dark. That’s all there was, darkness as far as I could see.

A hooded figure came out of the darkness and addressed me.

I can’t remember anything he said. Just that he spoke cryptically, almost in riddles. And he had a habit of answering my questions in a way that begged more questions.

I never felt threatened in any way by him. I felt calm the entire time.

When I woke up I felt drained of energy, and my muscles ached.

Someone I’ve been communicating with referred to it as possibly being my “god self” communicating with me.

It doesn’t stop there.

Last night as I was divulging all of the strange occurences from my past, I felt overcome with a sense of fear and urgency. To the point where it had me in tears (I never cry, so this is a big deal). There was a big, looming presence. And it felt threatening. As though it didn’t want me to say what I was saying. And it followed me. It filled the room, but it felt more concentrated on me, no matter where I moved to. And the room went cold.

I had a hard time falling asleep, but when I finally did I dreamed of Abbadon. At least I think it was Abbadon…

I don’t remember much of the dream. I just remember seeing the massive figure towering over me.

If I had to guess I’d say it was roughly 8 or 9 feet tall. It dwarfed me, and I’m 6’0"

This morning I felt drained of everything. Hollow almost. And I’m in pain, more pain than before.

It’s not just my muscles this time. I can feel it right in my bones.

My feet are longer, and more broad at the toes. My arms and legs are fuller, and more defined (not by a ridiculous portion, but it’s noticeable). My chest is bigger, and my back feels rock solid.

The overwhelming sense of fear and urgency is gone. Now I feel a sense of curiosity and adventure… As corny as that sounds.