Strange incident

Last night I evoked Dantalion using his sigil , a black candle and some food for as an offering .
I wanted him to influence a girl… I also had a picture of that girl in my Mobile but I didn’t got its print out as I didn’t had the time.

I began by asking King Amaymon to send dantalion into my presence.

Then during evocation I pointed at the picture of the target girl ( thinking it would make dantalion’s work easy in identifying the girl ) …then all of a sudden THE PHONE SWITCHED OFF ON ITS OWN… as If the spirit was saying that he knows everything and doesn’t needs my help…

Today in the morning… My mother told me that in her dream she saw me drowning in a large black hole ! And she didn’t found my dead body .

So what do you people think ? Could this dream be related to my evocation ?

I have been doing dream interpretations since I was a child. I have always believed and have read in a few books that drowing in a dream does not mean you will literally drown or die in real life. Drowning is usually symbolic of your old life, your old habits, or things from the past that you do not like, simply being washed away. Like drowing the things you dislike about your life and “killing” them so they can never come back to bother you again. And a black hole represents infinity, transferring from one realm to the next.

Sound to me like you were drowing (shedding something from your past that you dislike or want rid of) in a black hole (which means indefinite change is coming for you, could be a series of events that unfold for you in the future where one event leads to another until your desires are eventually met) and your mother was unable to find your body (meaning that whatever you are trying to get rid of will be gone for good and will no longer be able to bother you again, as you were “killing” your old self, banishing it for good, to allow the new changes to come in and take place).

Sounds odd, but over the years I have read countless books on dream interpretation and eventually learned to sit down, recall my own dreams verbatim, and see what I could relate the events to. It’s sort of like learning to associate your own personal meanings with a new deck of tarot card images. Similar process. I would write down anything weird or things that really stood out in the dream and allow my intuition to guide how I felt about those things. The black hole, drowing, death, would all be significant. Especially death, because death in a dream actually means rebirth in real life, it doesn’t mean you will actually die like some people think it means. Also, look for patterns that repeat themselves. If you keep seeing certain colors or numbers over and over, they are important. Compare the numbers to numerology charts, compare the colors to color magick correspondances, etc. Hope that helps.

Yes, it could mean that what you did during evocation, is already being put to work.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5449”]I have been doing dream interpretations since I was a child. I have always believed and have read in a few books that drowing in a dream does not mean you will literally drown or die in real life. Drowning is usually symbolic of your old life, your old habits, or things from the past that you do not like, simply being washed away. Like drowing the things you dislike about your life and “killing” them so they can never come back to bother you again. And a black hole represents infinity, transferring from one realm to the next.

Sound to me like you were drowing (shedding something from your past that you dislike or want rid of) in a black hole (which means indefinite change is coming for you, could be a series of events that unfold for you in the future where one event leads to another until your desires are eventually met) and your mother was unable to find your body (meaning that whatever you are trying to get rid of will be gone for good and will no longer be able to bother you again, as you were “killing” your old self, banishing it for good, to allow the new changes to come in and take place).

Sounds odd, but over the years I have read countless books on dream interpretation and eventually learned to sit down, recall my own dreams verbatim, and see what I could relate the events to. It’s sort of like learning to associate your own personal meanings with a new deck of tarot card images. Similar process. I would write down anything weird or things that really stood out in the dream and allow my intuition to guide how I felt about those things. The black hole, drowing, death, would all be significant. Especially death, because death in a dream actually means rebirth in real life, it doesn’t mean you will actually die like some people think it means. Also, look for patterns that repeat themselves. If you keep seeing certain colors or numbers over and over, they are important. Compare the numbers to numerology charts, compare the colors to color magick correspondances, etc. Hope that helps.

Yes, it could mean that what you did during evocation, is already being put to work.[/quote]
Thanx a lot man for your super awesome response :slight_smile:

[quote=“adhi69, post:1, topic:5449”]Last night I evoked Dantalion using his sigil , a black candle and some food for as an offering .
I wanted him to influence a girl… I also had a picture of that girl in my Mobile but I didn’t got its print out as I didn’t had the time.

I began by asking King Amaymon to send dantalion into my presence.

Then during evocation I pointed at the picture of the target girl ( thinking it would make dantalion’s work easy in identifying the girl ) …then all of a sudden THE PHONE SWITCHED OFF ON ITS OWN… as If the spirit was saying that he knows everything and doesn’t needs my help…[/quote]

It’s not uncommon to hear accounts of evocations creating all kinds of odd and increasing hard to miss effects, I would assume both because of the energy building up and the presence of the spirits themselves. Banging thumping noises, flickering lights, electronics turning on or off, ect. A cellphone (at least some of the one’s I’ve dealt with over the years) can have finicky batteries anyways, and it seems not too surprising that putting one in or near a magic circle could effect it.

I wonder though, why you would call Amaymon first. It seems so far that not so many people work with him. Anyways why call one demon to send your another, instead of just calling that second one yourself? I’m honestly just curious about this, because I am new to this and have so far never heard of doing it that way.

I wonder though, why you would call Amaymon first. It seems so far that not so many people work with him. Anyways why call one demon to send your another, instead of just calling that second one yourself? I’m honestly just curious about this, because I am new to this and have so far never heard of doing it that way.[/quote]
I invoked Amaymon because the book asked to do so :stuck_out_tongue: I was following the book " the black seals of Solomon the king " by carl Nagel .

I wonder though, why you would call Amaymon first. It seems so far that not so many people work with him. Anyways why call one demon to send your another, instead of just calling that second one yourself? I’m honestly just curious about this, because I am new to this and have so far never heard of doing it that way.[/quote]
I invoked Amaymon because the book asked to do so :stuck_out_tongue: I was following the book " the black seals of Solomon the king " by carl Nagel .[/quote]

So any luck getting the girl?

[quote author=Paulden link=topic=5710.msg63901#msg63901 date=1433704319]

[quote author=adhi69 link=topic=5710.msg63890#msg63890 date=1433697206]

[quote author=Blazewind Bluebird link=topic=5710.msg63885#msg63885 date=1433694578]

[quote=“adhi69, post:1, topic:5449”]…

So any luck getting the girl?[/quote]
Not really… But I observed saw her alone nearly 3-4 times…usually she is with her friends all the time… May be dantalion created the way for me to talk to her… But i failed to execute it… Dammn I am really shy person :frowning:

Shy?

Try making your own personalized courage spell.