Strange Image

Hi so I just used Dantalions sigil to open up a contact with him, spoke to him and my desire and task for him, I respectfully thanked him and dismissed him. Then I took some photos of the smoke that was coming off the incense, when I looked back at the pictures two of them had what seems like a goat face in them.! What could this mean

8 Likes

Look to the right of the picture just under the pictures

2 Likes

Absolutely! When I zoomed in on the haze of smoke, I personally recognized a profile of what resembled a human head directed to my right, with: a pointed ear, rounded nose, and goatee beard. What is also interesting is that all members seem to be proportional. I like that.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks so its just not my imagination then!
Is it Dantalion? I took the pics after I had dismissed him! Unless he came back for0a photo? Otherwise I have a unwanted house guest!
I have another one as well

2 Likes

Ok so the 2nd pic, zoom in and look at the towel, same face as the 1st pic.

1 Like

Wow all this from just gazing at his sigil and saying his Enn!
For the first 15 mins I was getting frustrated because nothing was happening, no feelings, no flickering of the candle flame, and then my body went cold down one side, and I felt like someone was gently patting my hair.I then thanked Dantalion for his presence and for listening to me and gave him a task. Again I thanked him asked him for signs and said: Dantalion I thankyou please now go in peace and friendship ! I Now dismiss you to carry out my task for it is my will. Thankyou

2 Likes

And i can tell you, I’m no Alister Crowley lol just a newbie

1 Like

You are certainly producing some interesting images. In a nutshell it appears to me as a front on image of a skeletal head: the distinctive eye ball sockets; frontal bone above the sockets; the nasal hole with its distinctive double cavity; and the distinctive triangular mandible of the lower jaw bone. To me it is a face but a different one.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I did not get much from the second pic, but that first one was wild! To me it looked like a proportionate anthropomorphic goat with one horn (relevant in some cultures, btw) and a single, cyclopean eye in the center of it’s head. Quite cool.

2 Likes

Thankyou Dantalion! What more proof does one need.Dantalion read my thoughts and my frustration when trying to open up his sigil, and Im grateful that he chose to show himself to me.

2 Likes

Well done! It’s always fun to take pictures of manifestations but mine all suck because my room is a mess and I don’t want to humiliate myself online.

2 Likes

LMAO I was just thinking of ordering those mini tables for altars!

Cant remember where I got them from now, I have a small flat so no room for a dining table, there handy and fold up! I Usually Im plonked down in front of the tv, with my dinner on it