Strange happenings

So today my phone randomly sent a text to a friend. Mind you, I was driving home from running errands at the time and my battery was low so i wasn’t veru active on my phone.

It says “She appeared to her in her mind and she was terrified.”

A few other things happend such as my partner seeing a green sigil when she closed her eyes, problems with our tablet, and my car lights staying on. Anyone else have this sort of experience?

6 Likes

Yes, it happens, I nicknamed it “Eva’s Law” - when you do weird stuff (magick!), expect weird stuff to start to happen.

Keep logs of everything, there may be a pattern that will be recognised as being highly significant later. Don’t rely on memory, your own mind will try to downplay these and deceive you to re-establish “normality.”

14 Likes

Yeah, shit happens. One night after I’d been doing work my brother’s astral body left him, then climbed on top of him and re-entered his body. Poor bastard was freaked and pissed off at me. These are signs that your Magick is working so keep at it.

Al.

2 Likes

I wish it would happen more often. My only similar experience kept me laughing hysterically for hours like I was witnessing the best stand up comedy ever. It happened in the middle of the night and I was trying painfully hard to stifle my laughter because I was living in a women’s center and I didn’t want people complaining about me. The next day I heard somebody across the hall saying she’d heard noises in the walls (not from me, but like a ghost or something).

It was so much fun. It wasn’t between me and someone else though, just me, a ghost, my tablet, and my laptop.

1 Like

Wtf is going on, really. Reality is cracking, seriously. Chaos concurs.

2 Likes

Okay, so my old back up phone just started turning on by itself. It turned on three times before i took the battery out. Also one of the bulbs in our ceiling fan lights went out and only turns on real spooky like when we turn the lights off.

Keep logs of everything , there may be a pattern that will be recognised as being highly significant later. Don’t rely on memory, your own mind will try to downplay these and deceive you to re-establish “normality.”

Cogent advice. Synchronicity has a purpose.

Since I started Magick there’s glass breaking everywhere around me , at work , home, people dropping bottles on streets , in bars ! My building on fire … I’ve not been hurt by any of this so I take it as a way of spirits telling me I’m protected , since I was a bit scared to work with them in the beginning!