Strange happening

So, I just burned my latest rejected pact with Azazel. I burned it based on a strange gut feeling to do so. When I did this it all burned down to one word on a page of words… First of all, I’ve never seen paper burn that fast and cleanly and second it all burned towards a single point… The only word left was the word “Power”.

On a side note… I just finished reading The Book Of Azazel today… And I do not believe in coincidence. Can anyone give me some insight?

Hard to say, I had the stroingest intuition on reading this that you should call up Varnaxis and talk to him, he was a human recently and knows a lot about power now, and especially dark power and ascent. Hope it’s not out of line saying that, but I really do feel he can help.

It means to go back to Belial (when you are ready) as he is the power holder above most all else. Those whom have Belials highest favors also have Lucifers highest favors above all else. In the grimoire it says he is the worthiest amongst all the rest of the demons (for a reason). Belial is basically a demon (and an Archangel) whom is obsessed with power…everything he does is about power. But dont take this to worshipping Belial. IF you are worthy and the right Being (therr are a number of determining factors that decide this that is outside of buman hands) he will open the proper Gateway which will lead you to your answer.

Different people will walk different paths and so will go through certain gateways. Think of it like cogs in the system as everyone has a different destiny.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:3, topic:6766”]It means to go back to Belial (when you are ready) as he is the power holder above most all else. Those whom have Belials highest favors also have Lucifers highest favors above all else. In the grimoire it says he is the worthiest amongst all the rest of the demons (for a reason). Belial is basically a demon (and an Archangel) whom is obsessed with power…everything he does is about power. But dont take this to worshipping Belial. IF you are worthy and the right Being (therr are a number of determining factors that decide this that is outside of buman hands) he will open the proper Gateway which will lead you to your answer.

Different people will walk different paths and so will go through certain gateways. Think of it like cogs in the system as everyone has a different destiny.[/quote]

I just got chills. Lucifer has been one of my strongest guides thus far. No way you could have known that. Everything you said just rang so much for me.

Belial told me. Belial is only a Gate opener. When things happen and change, many many people who thought they “had it figured out” will be sorely mistaken, even regarding Lucifer or any custom evokations of him. Belial is the only one that can open the final gate in tandem with something else that will lead to something else completely different.

I try not to have preconceived notions. Things are happening. I wish I could go into details about last night, not that I need to… Anyone who’s already been here understands. At least I’m told…

Just one question… Is Belial a woman?

Pre-Concieved Notions: Belial has a Gender.

Belial manifests as many different things. The best bet you can understand is first and foremost it is an intelligent state of consciousness and energy that can take physical form and simultaneously being bodiless, where it can then also take multiple forms as it chooses to form its own seperate collective or conjoin with existing ones.

Belial manifests though as a man in THIS world. However, he does have a female consort that reflects his energy.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:7, topic:6766”]Pre-Concieved Notions: Belial has a Gender.

Belial manifests as many different things. The best bet you can understand is first and foremost it is an intelligent state of consciousness and energy that can take physical form and simultaneously being bodiless, where it can then also take multiple forms as it chooses to form its own seperate collective or conjoin with existing ones.

Belial manifests though as a man in THIS world. However, he does have a female consort that reflects his energy.[/quote]

What is her name?

I dont give that information out. You have to ask him yourself if he even wants to give it. Lets just say he probably has alotnofnconsorts =p. Hes a demon of sex

Once he has issued the call for you to contact him, that’s the first step then?

Well if you genuinely feel a call you will know. It happens naturally there is no sure fire way. When the student is ready the master does appear.

I have no doubt I’ve received the call, but the call is only the beginning. What happened last night had a very special kind of energy to it and its still around me.