Strange experience with Archangel Raphael?

Hi, I was evoking Archangel Raphael before sleep yesterday with the intention of asking him for healing.
It didn’t take long and when I felt his presence, I asked him to confirm that he was here and give my a physical sign.
My eyes were closed, I was relaxed. What happened next surprised and frightened me.
I heard some non-distinctive chatter in my head, followed by a vision.
The vision was a clear (as if I was watching a movie) picture of an elderly man with white hair and old fashioned clothes, sitting in a chair/wheelchair in the middle of a ploughed field. I heard a voice say “grandpa Angel”. He was serious and had an almost evil look. The next ‘scene’ is the same man, but I was zoomed in to his face instantenously, we were face to face and his eyes flashed red. I don’t have to mention this frightened me, as this man had a sinister feel to him.
What do you guys think this.could mean?

2 Likes

May I ask on what matter was the healing ?
Fear , rage , anger ? Maybe that is why the eyes were red… Could represent the hidden/ unhealed feelings in you subconsciousness

3 Likes

I needed physical healing, although I have had an ongoing deep emotional pain over the last 6 months. This man seemed sinister, something I wouldn’t connect with archangels usually.

2 Likes

Arhangel Raphael is what helped me over the last two years and I can agree I never felt frightening things… Maybe you could do a banishing ritual in case other negative energy/ entety got through
You used his sigil ?

2 Likes

No, I only used his name and imagined a lightning bolt that comes from the heavens down to me, while calling his name.

2 Likes

Might have been an imposter , reach out to him once again and see .

1 Like

Angels can appear darker than you might expect.
They not fluffy at all.
However, maybe your physical issue is related to your emotional pain and what you saw tried to point this out. It’s hard to guess the meaning of a dream or vision when you don’t know more, because the tings you see often only make sense to you, and nobody else.

In my experience Archangel Raphael rarely treats symptoms when you reach out to him for healing. He sees the root of the problem and prefers to heal that /or show you how to heal yourself, if you are capable.

What I’d do now: don’t forget this vision, maybe you will understand the meaning later. Call out to Raphael again.

3 Likes

Thank you all! I’ll definitely be calling him again.

2 Likes