Strange Experience In Meditation

Hi! My name is Ariel.
In the past two months, I’ve been experiencing some kind of contact with what I think is an energy from another plane of existence. It started when I was going through really bad emotional and psychological situations, mostly because of an abusive relationship with a manipulative person, and the contact I had literally stopped me from ending my life.
In the middle of a breakdown, I tried to calm myself through meditation. I layed down in my bed, and closed my eyes. In a few minutes, after many deep breaths and many countings from 1 to 10, I was able to stop crying, and actually relaxed for a moment. In that state of calm, I was able to feel my surroundings. Even with my eyes closed, I could visualize my whole room, as if I was actually looking around. And the more I concentrated, the further away I was able to feel, to the point of realizing what was going on outside my room, even in the street.
In that state, I watched as something I can only describe as a physical sphere of dark light formed above me. I was not scared by what I was seeing. On the contrary, I felt like whatever it was, it’d be able to help me.
Somehow, that manifestation spoke to me, but not through words or anything like that. I simply got the message it had for me, except for one bit that I could never understand.

“You can’t live anyone else’s life. The weight of someone’s burden isn’t yours to be carried. Learning to respect and empower one’s own self is essential. Saturn does not want it to end.”

Soon after that, I woke up from the state I was in, feeling confused and questioning myself if that had really just happened. Through all the confusion, though, I felt relieved, as if something heavy had been taken off my shoulders. That message was related to my partner at the time, that would always say they’d commit suicide, and use that as emotional leverage to get me to do what they wanted, to the point it started compromising my relationship with my family, and academic life.
The bit I can’t understand is the last phrase. I don’t see how Saturn relates to the situation, and I have no idea what Saturn doesn’t want to end. I tried to meditate and to acheive that same result again, looking for answers, but wasn’t successful.
I would really appreciate to know what is you guys’ thoughts on what happened, since I don’t have much experience with anything like this.
Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:Preformatted text

3 Likes

if you edit that, and take out the > 's at the start, we’ll be able to better read it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There! Hope it’s better now! <3

1 Like

I can’t answer your question, but I just want to let you know that I’ve been there and I admire your strength. I hope you are safe now, and that someone here can help you out.

1 Like

Thank you @mrbungle. Yes, I am doing better now! I’m trying to look at what I went through as a constructive experience, even though it was a really sad time.
Cheers!

1 Like

Look into the correspondences in astrology about Saturn. Meditate and see how it resonates with you. We could give you many answers but eventually, it is you who has to assimilate appropriately and access the situation.

3 Likes

Thank you for answering! Will go ahead and look into that.
Much love.

1 Like

Welcome @BurningShadow It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

PS: I edited your title as the original didn’t really fit the topic.

1 Like

Oh! Will do that right away!
And thanks for changing the title for a better fitting one.
Cheers <3

2 Likes

image image

:slight_smile:

1 Like