Strange experience after meditation?

Hello everyone, last night I attempted my very first meditation in the dark. I meditated for 15 minutes and several minutes in I started sweating and through my closed eyes I could feel parts of my room around me ‘‘light up’’ so to say, but that wasnt even the strangest thing to happen. After I was done with my meditation I went to sleep and all of a sudden I start feeling this sexual energy which immediatly makes me horny, but then, out of nowhere, I start hearing a violin play outside my terrace door. I know that the violin could’ve been heard from a neighbour’s house, but im absolutely sure that I was hearing it outside, the violin itself was playing sort of calming tone, but it felt like it was building up to something and suddenly it stopped. I have read here that people would sometimes hear music after meditation, but yeah, can anyone give me an explanation of this or some insight if this is some sort of a sign for something?

1 Like

Definetly a sign, keep with it. Practice makes perfect.

1 Like

King Paimon is a spirit that brings music with him when he arrives.

4 Likes

others as well too no?

2 Likes

Many of them enjoy music. Not really sure which ones bring it with them though. I recommend asking for the name of the one who played for you. Clearly they are trying to make contact with you.

1 Like

As for the music…I can’t say, I’ve never had that experience.

This is common I believe…at least it is for me. After awhile you’ll start seeing things. It is likely contact happening.

This happens to me regularly…almost every time I meditate. However, it usually happens during the meditation, not after. This is happens also for me with Lucifer, STRONGLY! I think this happens with him though, because that was the type of energy I used to activate his sigil…or maybe that’s just him, Idk.

1 Like

I seem to recall sweating as a symptom of possession some have reported.

1 Like

Hey Everyone, thank you for all the replies!

@Xag_darklight That is interesting, I have never thought about calling on King Paimon nor have been thinking about him recently, but who knows, it could bee him trying to establish a contact, the only enitity I have worked it right now is only Duke Sallos.

@4hmagm How would you recommend to establish a contact with the spirit? I am a novice in the magick arts and I dont know how to contact a spirit without a sigil, neither my senses are developed.

@BabyDragon Lucifer lately has been on my mind a lot! At one point I was reading a lot about him here on the forum and I thought to myself ‘‘Damn, he’s such a great tacher!’’ and all, but I havent evoked him really because I dont feel myself worthy for him yet, since most of my senses are under-developed.

@Sigfried A posession? That would be un-usual, I do admit that I have been recently having days where I would feel tired and overall let down, but I doubt that would be a posession, but if it is so, I will have to perform a banishing ritual to see if it can help me with it.

1 Like

I recommend you develop your senses then try contact. It is extremely difficult to communicate with something you can’t see or hear.

It is really easy to develop them If you are willing to put the work in.

Pm if you want to learn more.

2 Likes

Glad you said that. I forget that some aren’t sensitive/open to this, even have the possibility of being blocked from it. I’ve been naturally attuned and only strengthened it. It’s important for everyone to improve their senses. Good point.

2 Likes