Strange dreams and temperament after evoking Aphrodite

Hi everyone,
I joined this forum hardly 1 week ago. I wrote a post on evocation of Belial and my experience with it. And I am very grateful to all those who gave me advice and suggestions.
I want to tell and ask everyone what they think about this incident. I highly appreciate your support and advise.
I wanted to evoke goddess Aphrodite since a few days. I heard she is like a mother. And will stand by you even in war. So yesterday, I had immense urge to evoke her. I had no mobile to get her sigil or a enn or song for her. But I couldn’t wait, don’t know why. So I just sat, meditated for hardly 2 minutes, and then called her.
The thing is my mother likes me, but at instances made me feel I don’t look good by her sentences. That impact of the sentences she said still makes me feel less confident about how I look. My sister looks good and she always got the importance from her. I am not jealous, but get hurt by the second hand treatment. I believe I am good at heart and always people like me wherever I go. My sister can’t take this and hates me.
Okay, I told this story because I asked Aphrodite to be my mother. I told her how I felt. I wanted her to take care of me and my family. And I said I don’t have psychic abilities. Please help me develop them and teach me. At least give me some signs in the dreams. I became very emotional. Suddenly my face felt hot. Everywhere, it was normal. The fan was on. But on the face, like something hot, not air, just the atmosphere. Then body felt heavy, a sense of numbness, something different. I just wanted to feel that feeling. After sometime, I thanked her for coming and said I am your child and you my mother. I leave on you. Take care.
After that, I felt very sleepy and was yawning. Slept of in maybe 2 minutes. I take pretty long to fall asleep usually. I had dream of my mom and sister. Like I want to be close to my mom, but she gives equal importance. There wad an invisible animal. They are scared. But only I can feel it. It was a huge dog. It doesn’t attack me. I can feel it with my hands but can’t see it. I have affection for it. Then there is a room where my dead aunt is there. She is threatening us. I just turn around and with just my intention, I make her vanish. In the whole dream, I never got scared and exactly new what I am doing.
After waking up there was strange anger. I never scold my son. Yesterday I raised my voice at him. I was trying to control it. So I just went to bed again. I never want to hurt him even by my words. Today morning, everything is fine. I am back to myself, with lots of patience.
I want to know, is this a random dream and coincidence or does it mean something.
By the way the first post by us regarding the evocation of Belial was written by my husband. I am his wife.
I value all your suggestions and I thank you in advance for your support and guidance. Thank you all.

4 Likes

It does mean something, Aphrodite heard you, she isn’t happy with your family, she was protecting you from them in your dream.
You need to get away from them, by the sounds of it.
I have family members like that, the best thing you can do is to cut them out of your life. I dont regret cutting out my mothers side of the family. Best choice I ever made.

2 Likes

@anon33099313, does it mean she heard me? And is she going to help me? My aunt is dead 2yrs back, but she never like me. She was into black magic and was also the cause of my father’s death. I really need Aphrodite to be like my mother and protect my family. My husband’s side which includes even his parents, brother and sisters all want my husband and child dead for the sake of property. They are heavily into black magic and I saw it work. I need all the help I can get if we have to survive. Thank you so much for your kind advise. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

She will help, but you need to meet her half way and learn to defend yourself and your family as well. Also once you learn to defend yourself and throw back magick, go on the offensive.
Yes a obvious sign like that does mean she heard you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I am so new to this field, don’t know ABC of it. Could you please guide me and help me. I am so obliged by your encouraging words. Thank you Rose.

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/46

Check out the beginners tutorial directory and learn to banish and ward your home.

And for banishing
Say this chant 3 times each in every room in your home. Feel the energy leaving your hands, have the visualization its leaving your hands and sweeping the room, forcing out all negative energies and entities. Make sure it’s your intent to kick everything harmful out, or what shouldnt be there.

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

3 Likes

Aphrodite Areia is her warlike form and that’s where the temper is probably coming from. If you want to calm down you can call on her Ocean form.

This anger may be something you need to heal from yourself so just allowing yourself to experience it can help. When Ares and I first met I used to be irritated and pissed off when I was alone and worked though a lot of anger so maybe you need to do this too.

She is excellent for teaching self love.

1 Like

@anon33099313, thank you. I will go through and start it. I will please keep in touch with you. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

@Twilight_Dragon, I really appreciate your input. Yes, I think once the anger was let out, the next day I was at peace. I never could show anyone my anger or frustration. I will follow your advise. Thank you so much.

1 Like