Strange dream

I had some pretty intense experience with King Paimon and my evolution. Today I had a dream that I need to go court because someone sued me, I didn’t know for what though lol. Then I thought that there is still time for getting me help, I just thought instantly about King Paimon and in back of my head Belial. I could choose white and black candle, of course, I picked black and I wanted to go for the evocation of King Paimon then the dream ended. (It was in my room and everything was so real lol) I called AA Rafael,Michael and Odin for protection before going to sleep. Any idea about that dream? I kinda “broke up” with demons for now, and decided to work more on elemental magic. I feel that this dream was kinda affected by someone. Any idea if that means something to work on, or it’s just another crazy dream lol.

2 Likes

:rofl: I think they just said “we will back you up when you need
It’s just me guessing! For me dreams always have a meaning!

1 Like

I thought the same because I was kinda scared of my shadow magic,and it’s growing lol. I always thought about them pretty good. Even in 1 game there was a god Belial and Innos. When I was 8 I was saying fuck Innos, Belial is the guy :joy:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: yeah they are the cool club!

1 Like

I felt too in many moments that Lilith was trying to contact with me, but my intuition said no as me. I think she was kinda overbearing and AA, Odin and maybe King Paimon, Belial talked with her or something lol.

1 Like

If u think someone is calling u! Give them a call and see where it leads!

1 Like

I would but Lilith is not for me at least one of her psycho side lol. She is tricky indeed, and I think about her good because of her daughter but that’s it. I don’t feel I want to have bigger relationship with her then this petition lol.
(Maybe some day but not know)

1 Like

:rofl: I understand what you mean! But I think if u state ur fears she will take it under consideration! So if she has nothing for u she wouldn’t make a move u wouldn’t like! I always say when I meet a new spirit sorry if I freak out on you! They tend to be gentle with me and if they are doing something that might scare me they find a way to calm me down! Bael showed me a cartoon play so I wouldn’t freak out!

1 Like

Still my intuition tell me one day I will evoke her and sorry her for running away from her attention lol

1 Like

Lol its ok just do you!

1 Like