Strange dream

I only remember a part of it, its really foggy and I don’t remember the exact words but a voice was explaining to me that I am a high, pure angel spirit and that is why I can’t assimilate demonic teachings and teachings of dark entities. I don’t feel like I can’t and don’t know why would I have such a dream.
I was a christian so I’m thinking if it might be the desert spirit trying to trick me back or something.
It had a caring fatherly tone, the voice itself resembled my own. Like it was suggesting to search for my answers, power and ascent elsewhere.
Before sleep I was repeating Lucifers enn and asked him to help my with my situatiom with my father who is worried and can’t imagine that I chose demons and dark beings to teach me and help me ascent, It hurts me to see him like that.
Might it be that the entities I’m working with now are testing me? I don’t know why Lucifer would say something like that so I doubt it was him.

1 Like

You might want to explore or examine your past lives, especially your “first”. It could also be your own subconscious fears from your Christian upbringing coming up in dreams.

No matter what, your past does not define your future path. A few angels have repeatedly sought me out to tell me that…I’ll never be one of the demons or ‘dark’, that my fundamental nature will not allow it. But screw them, because you yourself choose your path. If you think it’s right for you, and it is beneficial for you, keep at it.

2 Likes

Lucifer is a Being of Light, it’s in his name. If you harmonize with Light energy better than Dark energy then Lucifer " The Light Barer " would tell you as much so you can develop. He would not tell you to continue doing what you want to do if it is not what would actually work for you.

He very much made me embrace what I am inside, because no one can be what they are not, and working against your true nature will get you nowhere. He seems to be doing the same for you.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Interesting, I had that in mind but it only makes me confused because I despise the gods of light (jhvh and such) and the idea of assimilating with their consciousness and disappearing as an individual.

1 Like

Well, work with Lucifer himself, and Solar Deities. Light has a bad reputation just like Darkness does because people misrepresent them.

If you want to check out Asenath Mason on Amazon she has some great books for working with Lucifer that have steps for rituals and everything.

And meditating on his enn is probably a good idea while you’re preparing for more intense Experiences with him.

:black_heart:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Sorath, the sun demon. He’s pretty amazing!

2 Likes

I’ve been repeating his enn in my head alot while doing normal stuff and it help me see thru people real easy.
I planned on ordering the book :smiley:
Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

I’d be inclined to say it’s Lucifer. He is angel and demon both and not at all. He’s everything and nothing at the same time. I’ve seen him as the morning star both and the dark emperor so it depends on what he’s teaching you.

2 Likes

I usually have him radiating light in my mind, I thought it was him as well.
I did think about him a lot last few week and repeated his enn every day at least a few times. I’ve also been chanting these incantation almost every day for a week

This is really interesting. I’ve mostly been involved with angels and budhism-ish practices of meditating and chakras and enlightenment, and I haven’t been aware of them warning me since I’ve been delving into dark stuff. They probably know I’m informed enough to make my own choices. Plus my claircognizance hasn’t always been the best.

I still don’t have a boyfriend though so whatever, I have an incubus to keep me company.

1 Like

It’s strange that Lucifer is telling me that, there is much more to learn about the concept of light and dark.
I was a devout xian not long ago haha
I feel like my energies are going to be wasted and that a relationship isn’t something I need.

1 Like