Strange dream about the end of the world

EA said that he hated listening to other people tell him about their dreams. Well, here’s my dream. It started off with a guided hike with my aunt and uncle. Our guide was a long haired Native American man and he took us into the forest. In the middle of the forest was a massive cliff which contained a trail leading up to a plateau surrounded by trees. The geography was strange to say the least. We walked up to the plateau and in the middle of it was a burrow or a cave. I began to go into it but the guide stopped me. He told me that it was haunted by the spirit of a woman whom was murdered. As I slowly crept out of the entrance, I saw several full obsidian arrowheads on the ground. I picked each of them up and examined them. They all had the Laguz rune prominently carved onto them. I thought nothing of it as we made our way off of the plateau and down toward the other side of the forest. Suddenly I was in a stone circle and a beam of purple light was shining down on me. I heard a voice proclaiming that this was the end of the world and I woke up. So what do the apocalypse, a haunted cave, and the Laguz rune have in common?

5 Likes

Dreams are symbolic. It could be something as simple as “change” happening. It will be the end of that world, and then a New World will begin. The laguz rune I would figure in this dream would mean a Purification so that a New Purer Order may begin.

2 Likes

I have been having similar dreams, I also have this feeling that something bad is happening. I dont know if its just anxiety but I think some major event will be happening soon. I almost actually puked 2 hours before that earthquake in mexico.

1 Like

@FraterMagni

Hi!

Ok so here is what I can give you regarding the dream.

This rune is connected to your subconscious as is the cave symbolism. Dreams are a way of our subconscious reaching us but through symbols. A great book to explore on this topic is Jungs red book.

I feel you don’t have a dream/ritual journal I would start, and you maybe will be able to pick up PATTERNS, which is what I would say to look for.

To me the world is only the perceived part of reality (which is a small fraction), so this tells me an expansion of perception. The Indian is likely a shamanistic symbol, the bridge between conscious and unconscious.

The murdered gal, the ‘old god’ of your soul, god being ‘her reality’

Hope that helps and please know it’s only opinion.
-monique

1 Like