Strange Doll Dark and Creepy

Im not sure a glass and a cross will hold those demons

1 Like

It reminds me of the type of doll people would use to redirect curses sent against themselves towards. It looks to me like it was dumped because it did it’s job and there was nothing left to do with it.

1 Like

Should have sold it no ebay. Various people collect those type of dolls. I won a Appalachian Annie in a wicker basket from Drawing once. I still have it and isn’t any more/less creepy than that or a Raggedy Ann/Andy doll. Like quilts, yarn work, and more there are buyers.

1 Like

Seems like a voodoo fetiche. Do you have made Recently any enemies?

1 Like

No but it was an interesting find, it doesn’t seem delibrately directed at me, but who knows…

3 Likes

Did you get any bad vibes from this doll? She just looks kinda creepy to me but not evil by any means. Either way id ditch it.

1 Like

I think you are right. Voodoo dolls do exist but most are kept and destroyed very carefully, not left in the street or alley unless it is meant to be found by the target, then it would left near there home or on there property.

4 Likes

I agree … it was most likely tossed out. Here is pic of my doll. She is happy and got a little serious when I told her they I was going to post her pic. I don’t have a name for her yet.

3 Likes

Interesting, did you make the doll and or make the clothes, have you used it in any rituals?

3 Likes

I bought the doll years ago. Waiting for the right time to use her. I’m building a relationship with her and preparing her. I want to place her in the room that my brother will be using when he paroles out of prison. That’s the room his parole officer will be checking 24/7. I want to make sure everything is okay and no one gets disrespectful in my space :blush:.

2 Likes

call her doll. =o)

1 Like

No, it doesn’t fit her personality.

1 Like

She looks like a Lillian to me. I like her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good vibes from her

2 Likes

Aderes, maybe? It’s a Israeli name meaning “protector”

3 Likes

No way, I am just going to get rid of it. I have added another image of the pentagram with rust, looks like the rust is covering over something, maybe symbols, I am debating whether to clean it up or just to burn the entire thing, who knows.

3 Likes

Maybe. Take closer pictures of both sides of the star. Maybe also put paper over each side and scribble on the paper with a pencil to see if any impression appears. Look at it from angles to see how the light reacts or the shadows of the “bumps?” And maybe hold it and try to sense it. If not that then take a lot of close up pictures of the whole doll like a photo shoot.

2 Likes

Great ideas, many thanks!

2 Likes

Your gonna get ride of your new best friend? You just found the one best friend for life. j/k.

2 Likes

If it’s hoodoo or voodoo it would likely have some sort of taglock- personal item from the person it’s supposed to represent, and that looks like a star to me, not a pentagram. I don’t feel that it’s a voodoo doll, just a homemade doll or from a craft shop. But when I doubt, throw it out.

1 Like