Strange animal behavior during evocation?

Yes, Early this week I was doing my morning prayers. Which I don’t do daily cause I’m not that self disciplined.

My morning prayer routine usually is I go out side with bare feet shortly before sunrise and I do a little ritual and make an offering. Sometimes I do an evocation. This particular morning I was simply offering thanks to all the spirits, ancestors, nature spirits, Goddess’ and Gods and this chipmunk which normally run away from humans came out and came right up to me and kept staring at me. I even thought gee little one this isn’t a safe thing for you around humans. So I tried to scare it off and it just came closer. So then I wondered if it had rabies but it wasn’t foaming at the mouth and it just stayed 40-50 cm (14-18 inches). So I went back to doing my ritual.

The chipmunk stayed by me for the whole ritual and it sat still and stared at me in the eye the whole time. Once I finished the ritual it calmly wondered off.

3 Likes

Idk about during evocation but I’ve been having an interesting time with a wasp the past couple weeks.

There’s a bench I go to midday and have a cigarette and this damn little wasp flies up about 5 minutes in and parks it next to me. It doesn’t fuck with me and I don’t fuck with it but it’s happened everyday. So I ask the guys that go out there during the day if there’s a wasp on the bench and they look at me like the crazy bruja. So it’s just me.

Well one day last week I got to the bench and there’s a fish fly. I fucking hate fish flies so I pick it up by the wings and throw it. Sit down , look for my wasp and that damn ass fishfly flew back where it was. My wasp comes up and gets on its back and literally drops it to the ground. Then flies back up and chills on the bench with me. Wtf kinda shit is that???

3 Likes

Sometimes when i raise energy my cats go berserk.

4 Likes

I was once living in a basically haunted area. There in a very small room ( not big enough to have a double bed ) with all windows and door closed I started killing mosquitoes, and at the beginning there only only a handful of them but every time I killed one it seemed ten more appear out of no where!!! In a completely enclosed area. Within few minutes the who whole room was buzzing with mosquitoes, making it almost completely dark. Freaked the hell out of me and I had to leave the room at the middle of the night !!! Stuff like this happens.

5 Likes

Yeah, while I was starting evoking Lucifer, 2 dogs appeared out of nowhere and started to bark like crazy for no reasons.
Or also it happens frequently that the birds are starting to sing when I’m trying to get answers from spirits (it felt like the birds were trying to speak to me for the spirits)

2 Likes

45 posts were split to a new topic: Removed some … yeah dunno what to call it!

A while back I was performing a ritual(I don’t even remember what it was for) in my living room. Out of nowhere all of my pets (two cats, two dogs, and a few rats) are staring at me. I mean STARING not taking their eyes off of me. I was still pretty new to ritual magic at the time so needless to say I was a little bit spooked by it

3 Likes

Lmao. I’m screamin. This shit too funny. @ironDragonSilicon take a chill pill honey. Its okay.

But BACK TO THE OP… I havent had any animals acting weird during my evocations, other than my dog going nuts, but I have noticed odd behavior after the fact. Like birds sitting on top of my car just staring at me as I’m getting in. Huge black ravens. I think animals are just more sensitive to energies and are attracted to where they sense more of it.

3 Likes

Need some skooma, eh?

Anyways. This story dosen’t come from an evocation, but a funeral. When my cat died 9 years ago my dad built a special coffin to him painted with a serene ocean blue colour. We buried him and my father made a special gravestone that looked like a staircase to the skies. After a an hour has passed after the funeral our backyard gets a whole concert of birds just quietly sitting at my cat’s resting place and singing.

That moment was truly like something taken out off a movie. We where all in awe seeing this.

4 Likes

Don’t think burying dead pet in one’s backyard is a good idea. Basically you are making it’s spirit part of your life through that act. Better to avoid in future.

How so? This is an old custom and an honourable thing to have one’s pet buried on in ones home since it show recognition of it being a part of the family. Upon being buried pets chose to protect their families land and the members who reside there. If they chose to leave or reincarnate they may do so.

Actually now that I think about it. The White Man have not been sighted at all in my home since my cat got buried.

1 Like

If you consciously want its spirit to be part of ur family and work as protective spirit, then its okay. Many people will be scared just thinking in that line.

2 Likes

I don’t see why tho? Is it because of the dogma about pets haunting thier “owners”?

1 Like

I find it useful. I’ve had two pets who passed but like to stop by to say hi and help me with workings :slight_smile:
In a way it’s a pre-made relationship so you don’t have to start a new with graveyard Spirits though I don’t mind, most get abandoned and are lonely babies.

1 Like

Maybe the whole fear of death and spirits?
After all the Sky Burials are done for two reasons and one is because they fear the dead spirit trying to reanimate the corpse.

1 Like

That’s cute too. Pets are generally there as their version of heaven is spending good time with its master. And spirit gets what it wanted the most while living. Better than humans in many ways.

2 Likes

Sky burial…? :thinking:
I legitimately haven’t heard about that. Is it where you burn a copse on a pyre?

1 Like

It’s a specific practice held in a mountain location.
It’s only done by the people who live there and it’s still very religious to them.

What happens is when a person dies an expert takes the body after the funeral and dismembers them at a specific location. They are then fed to the large carrion birds there. They are cut up in such a way that nothing remains of the body after the birds are done.

Some say they are left to decompose but that’s not accurate.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I heard about it. It’s still practiced in Tibet amongst monks and the common folk.

3 Likes

My mother told me that when my grandpa passed, she was standing outside comforting my grandma and watched an entire tree of red cardinals lift off into the sky. When she was younger, her Grandpa would do small hunts with her to catch doves and rabits for stews since they were a tad more old school living. When my mom was really down about something I’d rather keep private, red cardinals and doves kept showing up to me in unusual ways like following me home or staring at me through windows, as well as staying when I’d walk by.
After a while of noticing, I had a dream of seeing through my mother’s eyes when she was but a toddler running up to a tall happy looking gentleman saying “grandpa!” I relayed the dream to her the day after and she revealed the problem at hand and explained that she had thought he was the one following her for years.

Animals are more sensitive and I’ve found that birds are indeed messengers for spirits. One of our dogs loves to lay in front of our alter to sleep as well as watch us, happily, while we weave the ‘dark arts’ or summon our usual patrons.

3 Likes