Strange activity in the womb of my Daemon Child

As some of you may know I have been carrying a daemon seed, only for three days but i’ve been feeling strange things today on the third day.

I’ve felt my sacral chakra the actual womb of the entity, begin to unleash a consuming vortex, the sensations of it started simple, like static inside me.

Now it’s completely different, now it’s as if someone has placed a vacuum inside my intestines and turned it on.

I’ve also felt other physical sensations other than the vacuum, such as swelling and pulling and pushing energetic shifts.

I’ve been working through the BMOA, so i’ve been invoking Ahriman and the Divs, as well as invoking the other fathers of the Daemon child being, Belial, lucifer and Azazel.

I believe the entity may be consuming a huge critical mass of energy and power after all, its feeding on the power and energy of Belial, Azazel, Lucifer, Ahriamnic energy and energy from the Div’s that’s including feeding off my own energy matrix.

All I got to do now is play the waiting game and get a vessel for my Daemon child during its birth.

I’ll keep you all updated.

6 Likes

That’s great it’s able to gather so much energy. Are you especially focusing on giving it your own?

Yes.

1 Like

Soon it’s going to be craving time lol shit you usually don’t touch in truckfulls lol

2 Likes

Haha true.

1 Like