Strange ability

I have this strange ability that allows me to conjure up energy within myself, it feels like electricity and kinda like an orgasm any time i want. I can really amp it up if i am laying down to the point it can make my heart start to race. Any idea what this is? Any thoughts and opinions are welcome. Blessings.

3 Likes

It could be that your either have a gateway inside you that you can control or maybe you are one of the few that can bring themselves to orgasm on demand. Since orgasms can cause a huge burst of energy to surge.

2 Likes

Whenever you do this do you ever feel tingles on your spine or anywhere on your body?

1 Like

Might be kundalini

2 Likes

You mean invocation or posession?

No, this is all me doing this.

Anywhere, but i can make it happen on my spine pretty strongly

1 Like

An orgasm feels slightly different than this but it is similar, its more electrical, a powerful energy. Whats a gateway?

2 Likes

A gateway is basicly a nexus of energy.

1 Like

Oh okay. No idea why i would have that in me

That sounds kinda similar to something I can do but also different.

1 Like

The only guess i have is that i have the ability to channel my prana anywhere in my body and can amplify it. What use this actually has i do not know.

1 Like

Maybe if you try to put all off your energy into it you could do a spell or ritual far stronger than what you would otherwise be able to do

2 Likes

Maybe. Ill have to give it a try. Thanks for the replies. Blessings.

I can do something similar as well. You could try controlling your energetic body for astral projection or travel?