Stop lying

There is someone in my life who constantly accuses me wrongly of lying. I’m not talking once or twice and just misunderstandings. I mean this is a constant he doesn’t seem to like my answer so I surely must be a pier find of situation. This comes up lately at least every couple weeks. Now under normal circumstances I would tend to ignore it and go abouty business. When someone gets an idea in their head it’s generally almost impossible to convince them otherwise anyway. But I have caught this same person lying to my face on more than one occasion and I’m fed up. I’m not stup and I’m tired of being taken for a clueless moron.

I’d be grateful for any ideas? I have tried to resolve this though good old communication and of course to no avail.

Why is this person in your life?

What is this “Dear Abby”?

[quote=“Blazewind Bluebird, post:1, topic:5015”]There is someone in my life who constantly accuses me wrongly of lying. I’m not talking once or twice and just misunderstandings. I mean this is a constant he doesn’t seem to like my answer so I surely must be a pier find of situation. This comes up lately at least every couple weeks. Now under normal circumstances I would tend to ignore it and go abouty business. When someone gets an idea in their head it’s generally almost impossible to convince them otherwise anyway. But I have caught this same person lying to my face on more than one occasion and I’m fed up. I’m not stup and I’m tired of being taken for a clueless moron.

I’d be grateful for any ideas? I have tried to resolve this though good old communication and of course to no avail.[/quote]

I’ve known some people who were compulsive liars, they would lie about everything and when caught they would come up with some more shit. Funniest thing is that one person would actually carry on lying even when I’d expose the lies and explain in great detail why is it a lie, and then this person would get offended by being called a liar lol. I think this might be some kind of disorder like people who can’t help stealing shit. I don’t know if it’s helpful at all but I would remove myself from this person completely or if it is impossible then good old ignoring (keeping communication to absolute minimum) should do.

If all else fails…a kick in the balls or punch on the nose would surely get your point across. People say violence doesn’t solve anything, but it actually works quite well in some situations.

People that lie and steal are often the most distrustful and the biggest accuser. Sometimes this is their own guilt at work. Assuming others are like them. More often than not it is misdirection.
I am reminded of my cousin. Who was a compulsive liar and kleptomaniac. She would always have an accusation if you accused her of lies. If you accused her of stealing, suddenly she was missing things and accusing you.

Best to nudge this person out of your life.

Funny.

That wasn’t my intention, though I do suppose it could have come off as such a question. I do suppose I was slightly unclear. I wondered if there was some kind of magical solution to finding truth and/or stopping accusations against myself.

Some replies so far though leave me to think there may still be a simple strictly human answer to this one.

There are spells and such against gossip and whatnot, but I think this is a more chronic and serious case. That’s why I was asking you why this person was in your life to begin with.

And also Thermopylae and myself would suggest a more secular approach of just getting this person out of your life and figuring out why you had this person in your life to begin with. This will help prevent future people like this from entering your life.

That would actually be more helpful in the long run compared to using magick to ‘fix’ this person. It may work, but you might also just expend a lot of time and energy on something that may not work and then you’re still stuck with this person doing what they are doing.

Know what I mean? Sometimes magick is not always the best way to resolve an issue.