Stonks divinations anyone?

They just got approved of a large offer. The regular low might stabilize and hop back up. It took a dip but its history shows an uptrend. Another day or two should tell.

3 Likes

I did not sell but overall it got close to my goal of 1.12.

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to see some fellow traders here, serious traders. I used to trade with Robinhood, but pattern day traded myself into a 90 day restriction, so until Iā€™m free, I trade with WeBull and TD Ameritrade. I trade OTCs on TD, TD is my long acct, and am currently in SNDL, FCEL & CTRM in WeBull, and just been trying to find some others to get into, but have been in and out of a few others over the past few yrs.

I used to trade options, buying cheap right before earnings and riding them up when the company beat & the stock rose. I made a pretty penny, enough to pay off all of my debt, improved & cleaned up my credit enough to get a house for my babies, but since the pandemic, itā€™s been a little tricky trying to figure out what stockā€™s going to do what now. Theyā€™re all over the place. Some beat and the prices fall, then you have others that miss and the stock shoots to the moon, so I just invest stocks only until things somewhat go back to normal.

I called on King Paimon and Bune for guidance as far as following instinct and doing the proper DD to determine what stock to get into. So far itā€™s been ok, but hopefully things pick up. I donā€™t have any social media accts, but other than here, Iā€™m on StockTwits under the same name as here.

Good luck to all of you :bouquet:

8 Likes

I know what you mean. 2020 was a really foggy year. Extremely unpredictable and had to be careful with my money. Was left without income after leaving the Army in 2020. Got into trading for temporary cash but it became a main thing.

If you wanna share recommendations, add me and Mephisto to your discord if you wanna make one. PM me if youā€™re interested. Iā€™ll make a private server.

4 Likes

Great idea thank you Adam!
It will be good to follow what goes on here.

Right now I havenā€™t got the first clue of where to start with stocks but it has been on my things for the future list for a while now. All I do know is that apparently there is a lot to learn on how it works.

3 Likes

I stepped back into the markets in long positions after the crash as things seemed to be recoveringā€¦but the issue i have going forward for this year is that weā€™ve had several years now of positive growth which tends to be followed by a correction year. I think 2021 could end up being that year, so im not super confident in sticking with stocks for any sort of long trade. The other thing keeping me away from markets is the proliferation of newcommers flooding in and just buying up w/e the next best thing is because of how popular stock market investing has become as of lateā€¦and this sort of thing is usually a sign of market exuberance. Frankly, ive been in gold/silver for a couple years now and theyā€™ve done decently well. I trust commodities more lately because they have been beaten up and unloved for so long.

6 Likes

Would it be forum appropriate, for any links to be added on here for decent trustworthy how to guides and instructions that you good guys might recommend?

1 Like

It hit 1.30 today just like I had predicted but fuck I overslept this morning and wasnā€™t able to get in before it hit 1.29 so I just bought 200 shares and I guess we will see.

I actually thought it was going to hit 1.30 yesterday and even predicted it on Wall st bets youtube comments posting under my real name in the live feed. If the line holds itā€™s going to the moon. - YouTube

4 Likes

Todayā€™s live feed.- YouTube

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Have to get up at 5:30 to trade on the open here in California. I was watching sundial and managed to make something. The open always scares me.

Keep watching for tomorrow too. The $74 million deal closes tomorrow.

4 Likes

Truth is SNDL is a veteran owned company and Iā€™m actually just giving my money to the stock to support them. Everyone is seeing that veterans, retired and active military are holding and are not afraid to lose money for the cause. A few hundred bucks is nothing when youve been shot at or blown up. They will hold the line when no one else will. Thatā€™s why its going to the moon.

5 Likes

A lot of soldiers arenā€™t exactly the honorable people folks think they are. But the one thing Iā€™ll give em, is they are used to going without. So they arenā€™t afraid of taking risks and losing what theyā€™ve got.

Maybe it was just my infantry unit I went to though. It has a reputation for its behavior problems.

5 Likes

Hey?! I am a veteran and Iā€™m honorable. But yes soldiers are used to taking hits and thatā€™s what is going to make this stock movement continue where others wonā€™t. They call themselves the platoon.

3 Likes

No worries my man. And thank you for your service

1 Like

Watchlist for tomorrow. For reference if anyone is interested.
Penny Movers.
$SNDL
$LIZI
$TYME
$AREC
$ZYNE

4 Likes

What do you use to do that?

2 Likes

I use Robin Hood.

5 Likes

Cool. Thanks!

2 Likes

I dont have knowledge about this, but didnt robin hood did the redditors dirty?

3 Likes