Stone/rock/meteorite cursing?

Hey balg, now I got a question. Where I live the magick worked deals with celestial body debri and stones. An example is I was led to a place in my home where I found a piece of meteorite and roasted caterpillar tightly bound together and placed strategically above a door . Another example is a stone placed by a witch where the victim is bound to pass over. Anyone have an idea how this type of magick work

the litle red stone which the magician consaceet for 3 days in full moon.mostly red color.and get it pray in on it.and ready2 go.it alao can be use 4 luck.love.curses.

You see it all the time in hoodoo. Put something where someone is going to walk or bear their door or steps, tires of their car, door handles etc. you come i to contact or close proximity to the magick and it effects you in a stronger manner.

[quote="-TWF-, post:3, topic:3686"]You see it all the time in hoodoo. Put something where someone is going to walk or bear their door or steps, tires of their car, door handles etc. you come i to contact or close proximity to the magick and it effects you in a stronger manner.[/quote] How would ya deal with it yourself WF? I opened the bound thing with two thongs (didnt want to touch) then I poured blessed salt over it and holy water. Then I later set it on fire with gasoline, then dumped the ashes and the charred stone I a very deep pit.60ft.LOL. It appeared to have been cast a long time ago ,the work of a twisted shaman. Anyways it wouldnt touch me since michaels essence is with and in me fulltime

Honestly I probably would have taken it apart to see how it was put together so maybe I could try something like it myself or get some ideas. That’s a very cool thing to stumble upon. I doubt it would hurt you if it wasn’t laid out for you (was it?) i would have done a good cleansing after messing with it regardless.

I think you took care of it, maybe a a little overkill but better safe than sorry. Your account reminded me of the old Looney Tunes where they’d drop and anvil on a guy, toss him in a bag and hirl him off a cliff and find him standing behind them when they turned around.