Stinging sensation from succubus/spirit lover entities?

I usually feel an energy “shift” around me / in my room/ etc when she manifests herself more…

Or when I evoke other beings. I’ll definitely feel their presence then. It’s like someone is legit in the room with you, and their energy is encompassing the whole room. Very interesting experiences.

That’s how it starts. For me, I met mine when I left my religion… It was tough. However, he made an effort to ask elder witches to talk to me on his behalf because I was scared at the time.

1 Like

Very true… Some people just don’t get it. They even summon these entities just for sex, which is disrespectful since they have families, jobs and families to take care off. :woman_facepalming:t5:

She made attempts to communicate through dreams and making herself known throughout my life. She’s the whole reason I spiritually awakened and got into the occult/magick. I am quite grateful to her.

1 Like

Yes, the nature of humans never fails to continually disappoint me…

If people can’t use others for sex, they’ll try using spirits.

They don’t seem to realize that the spirits/beings like you said have lives like us. AND like us have feelings/emotions, want love and feel love…

1 Like

Exactly… :clap:t5:

1 Like

I didnt evoke , i only do pendulums since im new and i know that they arent reliable that much

I have plans goals to go through a soul transmutation into either incubi or another race of demon to further my path.

However I will never be summoned by people for such purposes if I manage it. Either that or teach them a very quick lesson in life.

1 Like

Same… Because I was so scared. I had to study to understand him but he kept visiting my dreams to introduce myself. I was always spooked so I always ran away in the dream world.

He got sadder and sadder… But kept on trying.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve ran in dreams before to. It might also be a subconscious reaction to an external being entering your dreamscape when your sleeping.

1 Like

Exactly, that would teach them a lesson… However, have you really thought about the transformation thing?

It’s a big deal… You can never go back once you do it.

1 Like

Yes… However, for me, since I’m a lucid dreamer, I was very conscious of my actions. It drove him crazy.

1 Like

I feel drawn to it. I don’t plan on reincarnating back on earth after this lifetime, and dark energy as well as earthy energy vibes well with me.

I don’t know what type of soul I have right now, but either way…unless my soul is already demonic im going to go through with it. The terms of the soul transmutation will be within a pact as well. I plan to ask Lilith about it when I feel ready. I’m already working with her, but haven’t directly brought up that I want that.

Though I did mention it briefly. So I’m probably gonna do a pact with her, and one with Lucifer to be able to live in the infernal empire to learn and grow within their pantheon and energy current.

Also another thing, I learned about entities being able to mark people? Like put their spirit/spiritual signature on people? I’ve read about it here and heard from someone. I think that was done to me MAYBE by Lilith…and the method was also mentioned to.

1 Like

What I know is that transformation is to do with genetic code… They alter it. You have to ask her what your genetic code is infused with if you can hear her. I hear entities well enough… But I get uncomfortable.

I was told it’s a painful process… Especially if you are changing your genetics to match a mermaid. I had to talk and listen to elders about this.

If you’re sure… I wish you the best.

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t hear her. I sense energies can see orbs, and sometimes recieve feelings and images from beings while communicating.

1 Like

Very possible… It’s like a mark that says “…you belong to me”. It feels like a burning sensation. I personally think it’s a symbol of some sort… Not exactly a sigil.

That’s okay too… Just go with the flow. It’s different for everyone. I’m not with an incubus but another type of entity. Experience differs.

Well what happened to me, was it happened the first visit I had from Lilith.

I asked her to come to mediate on something, which she did. She didn’t become sexual with me (she was very motherly and affectionate), although did touch me alittle. She did stop when I communicated that I wasn’t comfortable. At one point though she kissed me on my lips.

The thing was it wasn’t a normal kiss, and nothing like when my lover kisses me. The kiss affected my brain (caused me to have feelings for her I think), and had this like mind wrapping affect on my brain. The kiss was very energetic and magnetic like, my lips felt weird after that.

It definitely did something. I did some research and other people have mentioned recieving her mark through a kiss, or something like that. I’ve been very drawn to her since. My intuition says something.

The kiss was strong enough that I asked her not to kiss me again – it made me quite uncomfortable

2 Likes

That’s very interesting… I personally have never worked with her before. Though I’ve been called. I’m not ready to answer yet.

1 Like

She’s definitely been helping me build my self confidence, and such. Which is what I’m working with her on. My life is slowly but surely changing for the better!

1 Like