Stinging sensation from succubus/spirit lover entities?

I’ve read on here that some people experience a stinging like sensation on their legs + feet from their spirit lovers? I experience this and was surprised to see that others do to. It’s supposed to be something energetic?

Does anyone know why spirits do this? Is it just succubus or any type of spirit that does this?

I’ve experienced this + the tear drops/spray sensations as well as many other interesting sensations. So I’m just trying to understand why each one happens?

1 Like

@succupedia can probably help you on this

2 Likes

Part of this will depend on how open your senses are, too. If they can only get your attention one or two ways, say, through pain, they may go that route.

Part of it will also come down to the personality of the succubus. One of my asks from Lilith was that my succubus needed to be able to handle my working with other feminine entities without getting overly jealous. This also meant doing my part to help prevent it, too.

2 Likes

I can feel her energy on a more Physical level. So their pretty open on that aspect. Vision and communication still needs work. I can see energy but only in an orb like manner with my 3rd eye, through my eyelids (I trained myself to see energy that way when eyes are closed). However cant see more then light/energy, though the “orbs” can be different colors sometimes. Usually a light blue, but sometimes purple/green. Or a green/blue.

I notice that the I see the orb light when she maniftests herself more/interacts with me, which also affects the brightness of the orb to.

I was more so wondering if the stinging has some energetic purpose. Like how the droplets/sprays are to “mark” their lover/etc.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know why they do that. It hurts at times since I’ve experienced it as well.

…What I know is that, licking sensations and cold tongues on your skin means that they’re marking you and saying that, “this is mine”.

Scratches mean “I demand your attention”.

Pins and needles… In my experience, it’s energy adjustment. Like your energies and theirs are trying to sync.

:ice_cube: Hope this helps you… :ice_cube:

2 Likes

When my lover wants my attention or is mad (if I’m on my bed) she actually smacks the pillow above my head. Never hits me. She doesn’t do that as often as she will make my foot feel warm, plus the water drops or just poking me. I know the needle feeling.

Yeah the sting does kinda hurt sometimes for me to.

1 Like

Damn… For me. He holds me tighter as though he’s squeezing me. Or visits me in the astral and things get heavy… Sometimes, he just whines and gives me a pep talk on why I should give him my attention. Which is cute and hilarious.

1 Like

I remember when I first connected to her, I was doing research like crazy on succubi/spirit relationships/etc…and I guess she wasn’t happy that I wasn’t paying attention to her in those times or something while glaring at my phone because she would basically be poking me up until I put my phone away to spend time with her…

To be fair I also hid under my covers to do all the research for some reason and I could feel her basically on top of me/the covers…poking me in a “get out of the covers and pay attention to me” sort of way.

2 Likes

Do you feel electricity when they touch you ?

2 Likes

Lol… They do tend to be very affectionate and get pissed off if it’s not given to them. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a good question… No I don’t. It’s difficult for everyone. It sometimes means your energy field is adapting to theirs.

1 Like

When her and I first connected in a way yes? It’s hard to describe how her touches feel…

They are more energetic then physical, but become like semi Physical for me. Her touches are usually warm (although have been cold at times), like body heat warm…it’s weird but also relaxing and semi-arousing…

Long story short she managed to SOMEHOW arouse my foot and leg…with her touch or something…its odd.

1 Like

Yes, she’s not just affectionate – she’s got a sense of humor to. Lol which I’ve been on the recieving end of.

1 Like

Thanks , but does every entity feels like that or what ( like demons , angels , deities … ) ? Sorry for my bad English it isnt my First language

Thank you . I feel that for about a last year lol

I’m not sure. I know people say that Succubi/incubi for example – their water drop/spray sensations feel cool…well to me sometimes it burns (not painful but sorta hurts) sometimes. Cool other times.

I think it depends on their energy current/type to.

2 Likes

I’m really glad you’re having an amazing experience. Most people don’t because they choose to disrespect these entities.

1 Like

Thanks! I think she’s been with me since childhood. Throughout my whole life I’ve had weird dreams about a lady, paranormal and sometimes poltergeist activity + orb activity. So I suspect she’s been with me awhile.

1 Like

Thank you . I also feel sometimes slight burn but i am not sure because here is really hot , and other times coldness in the room like a wind

Yes I’ve read some posts/threads by people who disrespect these beings.

Usually by being ignorant and then the situation getting out of hand due to miscommunication and misunderstanding about them as beings. I think some people deserve what they get for how they treat these beings.

1 Like