Stuck-Can someone please bring me some light? šŸ˜«

Well, Iā€™m 19 years old, I have a great mother, Iā€™ve never missed anything, Iā€™ve always had almost everything I wanted, on the other hand sheā€™s very sticky, and overprotective, I can barely leave the house, just for the course and a few places, like do I push her away or give her more space? It kills me, I think it bothers me a lot. Iā€™ve tried a lot of things with a lot of respect, without confronting my mother, but certain things donā€™t work, despite her being extremely religious and having a closed mind. My friends go where they want and do what they want, and I think this is a of the reasons that keep me from growing in life ā€¦
I wanted someone to give me some light, because I am very confused in different areas of my life ā€¦ loving, professional and etc. I wanted to consult I wish someone would give me a light, a path in a phase of so much confusion

3 Likes

Welcome!

:roll_eyes::+1:

Try this method to evoke her Higher Self, it was a reply about love so adjust the request accordingly:

2 Likes

Shit I thought this was your first post :joy: Sorry, my bad.

1 Like

Relax :joy::+1:

1 Like

Well maybe shes a great mother bc of that. Maybe she sees women your age turn into hoes and she doesnt want that for you. Just my 2 cents

2 Likes

I would accept her bad side with her good side, nobodyā€™s perfect. Youā€™re already 19 so I would suggest you wait until youā€™re old enough to leave her and live your life freely.

But you can also try this spell, itā€™s effective and harmless. You can use a sigil of desire instead of a candle if you canā€™t use a candle at home :

4 Likes

My mom is the same , I travelled for higher education overseas at 18 and never went back to live with parents again , Iā€™m in my 30s but my mom is still the same :joy: I have to send her a text daily saying Iā€™m fine otherwise she has a panic attack , Iā€™ve just accepted it now , but if I was still living in the same city with her my personality wouldnā€™t have developed the way itā€™s now . Maybe you should move to another state or city with the excuse to study !

2 Likes

Try working with the Kaun/Kennaz rune, dont have to necessarely cast it or so, meditations, chanting, vibrating journying or so can be enough to gain the gnosis it has to offer you.
From my expierince itā€™s a very Luciferean rune and i worked closely with it in a period i had issues that are abit related to yours

1 Like

Welcome.

The title of your thread is quite misleading. Think about it for a moment.

1 Like

Hi and welcome.
I have changed the title so it becomes a bit clearer.

1 Like

Use your frustration as motivation to get your own place.

Welcome.

2 Likes

I can offer you a natal chart reading, for your problem, it can clarify some things about your relationship with your mother.
if you give me your birthday, birth place and birth time, I can give you a reading on the subject.

1 Like

1 Like

Thatā€™s the best I can do for light at the moment, some 7/10 memes.

1 Like

Talk to King Paimon, heā€™ll be able to change the mindset of your parents, heā€™ll also bring clarity to your situation

ur welcome

1 Like

Yeah no, the fucking alphabets still struggle to read text in images, if you want my help just flag the post, or PM me. :+1:

1 Like

yes, sheā€™s a great mom, but in return, sheā€™s boring and insecure about me, she only interferes a lot with my freedom ā€¦ Like she said, youā€™ll only be completely free when youā€™re in a good job and when I finish my studies ā€¦ I have my own personality and a lot of judgment, I donā€™t influence myself by others, I have several friends who do wrong things, but I donā€™t, but thanks for the adviceā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

thanks. I put the title that I found clearer for my situation, but thanks, because Iā€™m still improving my English :wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like