Step By Step - From Just Seeing Energy to Visually Detecting Entities

So, I’m not yet to the point where I can get an entity to fully manifest to where I can see their pores and blood vessels in their eyes. But I have made it to the point to where I have visually beheld an angel in full color and form, and I can “see” most of the entities I evoke in a very ethereal and transparent way with the occasional fluctuation of full colors and thickness. Even though being able to obtain and maintain the gamma-theta sync is absolutely crucial - I have found that there is another, more subtle skill necessary (at least in my personal experience). This is the skill of learning how to see forms in energy. Already, I know a ton of us can see energy. Energy is usually a pretty easy concept to get and hold of. After your first time seeing it, it’s almost impossible to not see it. But how to see the vibrations within? How to visually decipher the information that’s flowing through this stuff we’ve just learned to see?

Well, you may or may not find this thread useful, but after having been asked a question through PM, I realized I was holding a step by step secret that I made up and have been using myself to my own advantage and only now have I just realized that this might be something that could really help a lot of people.

So again, I repeat, I am NOT a master evocator - but that IS my goal. What I have here is a step by step process I learned myself - some stuff gleaned from Bardon material, other things taken from my old chi gong instructor, and I meshed it together in a usable step by step format that will at least take you from being able to kinda see energy to being able to see the full outlines and “hear” with your eyes the subtle vibrations and emissions passing through this ether. I suspect a full materialization isn’t far after practicing and mastering these few steps.

Well, here’s my little mishmash technique I’ve been using for quite some time. This is one thing that has helped me immensely. Now, the basic idea of this is to start getting your mind used to seeing things that aren’t there.

Get a blank piece of white paper, and with just your finger, trace the letter, “T”. You’ll notice that just for a second, you’ll see the “T” linger there after your finger traced it out. It’s a tracer. Now start using this as a practice. Trace out triangles, squares, circles - whatever. After a while, you’ll find that you don’t need to trace with your finger anymore, you can just project a shape or letter onto the paper. Once you have that down pretty well and you can put any basic shape or letter on the paper with just your mind, start bringing colors into this. This one’s a bit tricky - project a red circle, a green square, a blue triangle. And get this down so you can do it fairly easily. Next - you want to start moving them and animating the shapes, this comes fairly easily and you’ll probably have it down really fast. But just make the shapes move across the paper, make them bounce, or spin or whatever. After you have that down - start making them in 3D! Yup, you can actually project 3D images in front of your own face right in space and control them. Start with a cube or a pyramid - they seem to be the easiest. Remember, you are projecting actual forms that you can see with your eyes, it’s not easy and it does take a little time, but it’s well worth it and it awakens the faculties that allow you to see those 3D energy shapes that are already there, namely thought forms, spirits, and other entities.

Obviously you can take this further and start working with forming animal faces, or human faces, work on complex geometric shapes and multicolored objects with patterned skins. This is what I’m currently working on, and it is definitely not easy. I’m working on projecting three separate geometric shapes that each fit into each other in a specific way - so for me, the challenge is tracking the complexity of moving them around, pulling them apart, jumbling them up and reconnecting.

After some time, I don’t imagine it would be too difficult to eventually be able to project almost any real-world object in front of you in perfect detail, completely perceivable by your very own optic receptors - however it takes practice. But practice makes perfect.

I hope this helps some of you. I didn’t even realize that this was something I could share until I was asked for a little help.

This is a great group full of talent, and it’s a pleasure to be learning so much from you guys - so when I can share something that might be useful, I do it with pleasure.

I see the divine in all of us - it’s fucking amazing! We’re all gods in embryo - making ready to break out of our mortal shells and grasp the universe! The more we work together the faster we’ll reach godhood. And seriously - the projects that gods get on with each other - makes me fucking drool! :smiley:

One final note - I often use this in opening sigils, projecting a fully visible sigil in front of my face while I’m laying in bed awaiting sleep. When you’re throwing an energy patterned sigil 3 feet above your face that that takes the entire width and length of your bedroom in whatever vibrant color is specific to the sigil’s entity - you have an extremely powerful tool at your disposal. And there are plenty of tricks like this which you will discover in your own way at your own time. :slight_smile:

~ Namaste ~

9 Likes

A variation on that is placing a white, fat lighted candle in front of you in a darkened area…sitting and dropping down into the relaxed state…and becoming one with the flame…you will begin to see the aura of the lighted candle. Once this is occurring, then start commanding the candle to change colors and watch this take place. Red, orange, yellow, green, etc. By placing this in front of a mirror and sitting there looking at it, you will be able to see the aura of the candle. Then start verbally and then move to mentally. When you have reached the point you can change these colors at will, then you have developed spiritual sight to help you see into the other dimension.

And I like the part about creating the sigil in the minds eye, fantastic.

Maxx

2 Likes

The only difference is that this is training you to see energy in a fully conscious mode. I often draw images across the sky while I’m driving to and from work for practice :stuck_out_tongue: hehe I definitely think a meditative state is necessary for magickal operation, but to see energy and visually command it, you don’t need to get into a subtle state of mind - you can train your physical eyes to become one with your astral eye and see energy all around you at all times.
Tell me, this method sounds far more intense than just opening the eye. For example, you’re causing the candle’s emanation of its aura to respond to your desires - have you noticed that this has made it easier to control the auras of other people and animals?

2 Likes

honestly, I love being a recluse unless I am on the road to some appointment. I have not played with them. I remember someplace a coment that E A made I read which said he spent more time with the spirits than people in the area around him…now, maybe that is good, or bad…but that is just my choice at present…in many cases I find I have much more interest in the spirits than in the people around this Indian Res…

But I will make a point to get out this coming week and try to get back with you on results i find.

Maxx

Whoa DKM, thanks for sharing this! I have been practising watching my hand, then removing it from my sight and still see the ‘after-aura’ in the original location. I’ve also been trying to project healing holons, first with closed eyes, then with eyes open in the dark and as I found it to be bitch ass difficult I started tracing it first with my fingers.

Your step-by-step method is an excellent ‘from zero to full mastery’ course which fills in the blanks between my 2 exercises. I never thought about using a piece of paper. Love it!

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:
Another exercise I always think about doing, but forget to work with when I’m in practice is to morph between shapes. Pyramid into a sphere, or a cube into a pyramid. I don’t know how exactly useful this is in later practice, but it is a skill, so it may very well come in useful at some point :slight_smile: heh

1 Like

hell, this is great stuff…I have learned more off the wall stuff from you in this forum than all the other books I have bought over the years…We should give you an award…like…kinky Pharoah…or something…

We may not need to do any evocations…just give us your telephone number and we can dial you…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:7, topic:256”]hell, this is great stuff…I have learned more off the wall stuff from you in this forum than all the other books I have bought over the years…We should give you an award…like…kinky Pharoah…or something…

We may not need to do any evocations…just give us your telephone number and we can dial you…

Maxx[/quote]

haha, you make me blush sir! :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously though - I’m still just working my way up the ladder, same as everybody else. There are others here that should probably get that award though - I know they’re just lurking in the shadows and watching everything that’s going on - heh - just waiting for the right moment to strike and blow our minds away. Not to mention those who have already blown my mind away. I’m dumb-struck at the collective level of knowledge in this group. And a few who I’ve been PM-ing who’s knowledge is staggering. It really is awe inspiring to see so much talent, wisdom, and knowledge condensed into one small website on the internet.
I’m just sharing what I’m learning, it doesn’t always mean I’ve mastered it, or even fully understand it.
But I appreciate it Maxx :slight_smile: thanks.
… Kinky Pharaoh huh? lol, that’s awesome :stuck_out_tongue: heh

DKM,

Damn dude, you’re full of practical info. The Coal thing worked very well btw. I’m gonna add this practice of visualization to my daily routine.

Can I offer this tip to those who are not yet seeing auras and energy…
Try blinking your eyes rapidly. Vary the pace from super fast to slow, to 1 then two…When I started doing this I instantly started seeing auras, and energy!

[quote=“ZachD555, post:9, topic:256”]DKM,

Damn dude, you’re full of practical info. The Coal thing worked very well btw. I’m gonna add this practice of visualization to my daily routine.

Try blinking your eyes rapidly. Vary the pace from super fast to slow, to 1 then two…When I started doing this I instantly started seeing auras, and energy![/quote]

no shit? Dude, I’m going to try this - sounds interesting - my wife’s been having a hard time seeing auras too - auras are weird little creatures of their own, aren’t they? I can see energy just fine, but tuning into aura’s takes me a good minute and when I do it disappears rather rapidly. It’s not like seeing energy, it’s almost like you’re looking for the afterglow of energy or something.
Thanks ZachD555, I’ll let you know how it turns out :slight_smile:

[quote=“ZachD555, post:9, topic:256”]DKM,

Try blinking your eyes rapidly. Vary the pace from super fast to slow, to 1 then two…When I started doing this I instantly started seeing auras, and energy![/quote]

HA,
I will attempt this… though people may think Ive gone a bit nutty if I’m gazing at them blinking as fast as I can. Could try it on my boss, she may get concerned and let me go home early!!

That is excellent DKM. :slight_smile:

I have been doing this while teaching guitar lessons. When my students become mentally occupied with a technique or exercise, I’ll rapidly blink my eyes at them. I was just seeing energy at first typical purple and yellow. But after some time working with it I started to notice an after glow in the tracers and particular colors hanging with different kids. Even now the lady sitting across the room from me is glowing in a bright yellowish green.

Yes I agree Max - kinky pharaoh his most sublime and illuminated one hehe

DKM this sounds great. You know its a good job I have a lot of time on my hands for a change right now, ascension is becoming a full time job! One niggle in my mind… Once you have become so good at creating stunning visualisations as per your technique - how can you be sure that your evocations are not just doing that using the incense smoke say as the canvas to project your entity on to rather than it you know actually being the entity taking shape. Or is it that the perceived entity is allways the entity in question using your own energy and power to visually appear to your minds eye anyway? I guess the litmus test of this would be evoking an entity before two people and seeing if they saw the same thing?

I say this as somone who has never succesfully evoked of course so excuse my ignorance if this is obvious to somone who has…!

When you use this technique, you are always in full conscious control over your projections. In fact, it takes an immense amount of concentration. It would be next to impossible for this to happen without you consciously being aware of it.
Great question though :slight_smile:

I have a question for you…no need to open a new thread …
but when I went into my temple area tonight I had plans to call on a spirit being and was sitting at my altar and had just lit two candles…sat down and was going to draw down with breath…I closed my eyes…and instantly another spirit was there…which I saw perfectly…It was not the one I had planned to work with…it was King Paimon…It was very obvious that it was he…

Do you often have your plans turn upside down from what you had designed…and in comes another…afterwards,as my conversation with King Paimon finished, I had another one immediately come in that I was not planning to call…Marbus came and asked am I interested in getting rid of a particular person and I told him yes, It even crossed my mind this afternoon to work on that but I had not planned to do it tonight…wow… I asked did he require anything in return and he told me to place my blood on his sigil tomorrow and that he is waiting…so I told him I would fix it all tomorrow as he said…then I called the one I had intended to work with …and that was no full manifestation to appearance…but, good golly, I know that the being was there as to what came over my body and ran all through me…so…

All in all, an interesting evening…I look forward to what I was told that is coming down the pike for me…

Does something like this happen with you often? I have never had them running over each other to come in for a visit like this…It was like they were running over themselves to get in my temple area.

Maxx

Fascinating Maxx.
I’ve never had one come in place of another, at least not that I’m aware of. What do you think inspired this event?
I have two thoughts right off. That either you’re much more powerful than you realize, and that simply your intent to summon them at another time was powerful enough to bring them forth right then OR you were deceived. However, you seem to have a pretty good grasp on how to sense the particular energy of a being, as you stated, “I know that the being was there as to what came over my body and ran all through me” - but do be careful, it IS actually possible to “imitate” the energies of other people, places, entities, songs, images, etc.
However, I’m leaning toward the intent explanation. I think you were just intending it so solidly and with such conviction as to have drawn them from the ether without ritual.
However, I could be wrong - I would like to hear what someone else thinks about this. Quite fascinating :slight_smile: And good job man, that’s some cool shit! :wink:

MAXX: That really is some “cool shite” as DK says… and I can identify with it a tiny bit… had similar occurances & I just put it down to them knowing me & my goal so thoroughly that they “swap” as needed. Way cool! I don’t feel bothered or threatened by it at all - just amazed!

DK: I’m inclined to agree with your first thought; and I’m even willing to bet money that if you tilt your head slightly to the side and squint your eyes real tight, you’ll suddenly remember you’ve had an experience or two similar to this also.

I need to add that I never started to charge the sigil that I intended to initially call on…I closed my eyes to begin zoneing down…instantly I was surprised to see him there… Now…I look back on it and way back and deep down inside of me…I was recalling some situations in the past where I had called both King Paimon and also Marbas without getting even a feeling that they were there or ever showing up … this came to the far reaches of the back of my mind in a real small way in the very instant King Paimon showed…so

Can you ever look back and remember in your beginning stages when it seemed as if you had no success with your ritual and it felt like it was just dead air…?

Maybe they were now showing as the element of connection has begun to improve somewhat…? I say that as I had a lengthy conversation with someone that morning about how the spirits interact with us and they have to deal with our attitudes to the ritual as well as our delusional life all around us…having to help us overcome OUR preconceived expectations of how they will appear.

I do appreciate your interaction on this with your experience.

I remember the post I made regarding chapter 10 of evoking eternity that E.A. confirms what Azazel had spoken about me being able to eliminate the tools of the ritual and the end stage is just to project thought and make the contact…but good lord, I am not even close to that at present…I have a very long way to go.

Maxx

And I will add in that conversation it did come up about other spirits coming other than those you think you are dealing with and Azazel had stated that when that takes place, it is because the evocator is so far off base to begin with that they just get what they want, rather than the spirit having to deal with correctness and having them have to straighten out how wrong the mess is and at that point they do not even waste their time trying to straighten out the mess…like…let the dead bury the dead, and the attack of the stupids on the stupids…lol. (My wording, not his, lol).

Maxx