Stefan molyneux confounded by magick

This was hilarious. Was surprised to see stefan even cover this…and i think it shows that the mass consciousness is rising quite rapidly, but alas he isnt quite there yet. Short version…this girl gets cursed but cant quite explain it properly and stefan just shuts down completely to it. Was funny to watch. She starts talking about it around mid way through. Im a little disappointed that he didnt at least have a philosophical discussion about the ethics of spellcasting, under a hypothetical scenario but… i guess we still have some ways to go :smiley:

3 Likes

How about this one? :laughing:

But seriously, I tend to stay away from videos and even conversations with people like Stefan molyneux about Magick and spirituality generally because i see little gain in it. People like him demand on the spot proof for it but at the same time refuse to do any work to verify it for themselves, again in general, so the whole thing becomes a pointless waste of energy for both parties involved.

2 Likes

lol, ive been tempted to watch that furry sex video. But yeah youre right. Not worth the time whatsoever…but being a self proclaimed philosopher, i really thought he’d at least have a fun discussion about it philosophically…especially since he asked the question in the video title but never bothers to actually answer it xD

2 Likes

Pffft Philosophers…:rolling_eyes:

:laughing::laughing:

3 Likes