Stealing another's physical attributes

I’m not sure where to put this as it combines several topics but anyway. A coworker who knows I practice the occult came to me last night asking if it would be possible for a person to use magick to take the attributes of a person for yourself or someone of your choosing. He told me how he was introduced to a woman a few months back who is rumored to practice Voodoo and is known for her gift of prophecy. He was telling me how her son had a very bad stuttering problem and that her daughter had some kind of problem regarding her hair didn’t grow normally. He went on to explain that over a few months both her children were cured of their ailments but the ailments were passed to other people. He said that the son of the woman’s neighbor apparently developed a stutter the same time her son was cured. He said that he doesn’t know of who inherited the daughters hair problem but the woman told him her problems were handled. My coworker was very shaken by all this and said he couldn’t believe magick could be so powerful. I told him that while I believe many things are possible including this that I have never heard of such a thing.

I was intrigued to say the least and thought I would share and see if others had any feedback on such a working.

Casting out demons into swine, right?

After my experience overwriting reality, I talked with my occult teacher about possible applications for this, if this ability were to be mastered. One idea I had would be to overwrite reality so that you have new skills. He said the problem with this idea is there’s a good chance you would lose the skillset you currently have if you do this. It sounds like this might be something similar to that.

The process of overwriting reality is taking certain attributes from something else in the multiverse and makiing them manifest in a way they were not there before in whatever timeline you are experiencing. So the woman in question may have just swapped out the attributes of those two indeviduals, though I do wonder about what side effects this may have. If she wasn’t careful she could have swapped out more then just his stutter problem.

i did something similar with a colleague . but instead of stealing our targets physical attributes, we stole their magickal attributes.

What attributes did you steal? Did you notice any side effects? Also how exactly did you do that?

we stole her abilities to perform successful magick. at least on this particular victim. she placed a curse on this person. this person was on their deathbed literally was given days to live. my colleague came to me in desperation to help this person. because together our magick has always been startlingly potent. we tried healings which helped but not enough to turn it around 100%. and then the person got worse. if we couldnt heal the victim then we were set on avenging their death. we then had to turn to dark magick and dismantle this womans abilities which centered around her throat chakra and her root chakra. through sympathetic magick we basically drained all her chakras out clean, and filled them back in with “black tar”. we then burned the link we established through the ritual along with her chakra energy. to our surprise THE NEXT DAY! the person who was on their deathbed began to recover and its been about 5 months since this ritual was performed and they are walking and talking like you and me…a side effect that was noticed is that the person didnt come back from the brink of death the same person. something is different about them…they seem more mature…like they came back with something extra…

Ah, this is a bit different then what I meant. I meant as in literally swapping out one persons abilities and using them, which as I said before can be risky business, and it isn’t something most people know how to do either.

Sounds more like you just sealed that persons abilities rather then taking them in the manner I was thinking of. I did something kind of similar to that once, but indirectly as I used some entities to do it.

@ Poete
That is one way to look at what she had done. I always considered that more of a metaphor…thanks for the insight.

@Defectron
Yeah the first thing I considered when he brought it to my attention was as you put it an overwrite of reality or a shape shifting of physical/mental conditions to a more beneficial scenario. I began to reconsider once he said that the old condition was passed on to another. I would imagine some kind of physical link would have to be used to “swap” for lack of a better term.

@Amy Madison
Thanks for sharing and giving details into how the operation was performed. Did the person who attacked your friend suffer any other condition besides loss of abilities ie sickness etc?

[quote=“defectron, post:7, topic:1044”]Ah, this is a bit different then what I meant. I meant as in literally swapping out one persons abilities and using them, which as I said before can be risky business, and it isn’t something most people know how to do either.

Sounds more like you just sealed that persons abilities rather then taking them in the manner I was thinking of. I did something kind of similar to that once, but indirectly as I used some entities to do it.[/quote]

i feel like we could have taken her abilities and absorbed them into ourselves. because that was an option. but my colleague did not want anything to do with this person so we discarded her abilities to the ether leaving her powerless and weak.

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:8, topic:1044”]@ Poete
That is one way to look at what she had done. I always considered that more of a metaphor…thanks for the insight.

@Defectron
Yeah the first thing I considered when he brought it to my attention was as you put it an overwrite of reality or a shape shifting of physical/mental conditions to a more beneficial scenario. I began to reconsider once he said that the old condition was passed on to another. I would imagine some kind of physical link would have to be used to “swap” for lack of a better term.

@Amy Madison
Thanks for sharing and giving details into how the operation was performed. Did the person who attacked your friend suffer any other condition besides loss of abilities ie sickness etc?[/quote]

i have no idea. the only confirmation we have gotten of the success of the ritual is the improvement of the dying persons health coming back.

Yeah that was a smart move on their part, because there’s a good chance you guys couldve fucked yourselves up doing that from what I understand.

yea. thinking about it now i feel since dark magick was performed on her abilities, to extract her abilities and render her powerless, then taking her power into us, we would have placed the curse on ourselves (i could be wrong about that part)…it was best to discard it…

we then burned the link we established
can you explain what you mean here; i.e. the magical aspect of severing the link.

we did not want to keep anything attributed to the person whose powers we were removing in the house. since we imbued the objects as our target “in the flesh” . we felt that if those objects were kept, she could use that to “come through” astrally in the house and cause problems in that household. that is how she caused the initial problem. she knew how to project herself in someones house and cause strife and illness from a distance.

(when the problems started that bitch called her victims house the day before and threatened with an attack and the person became ill with severe seizures the next morning which got worse and worse until we put a stop to her)

so we burned all candles to nothing, burned all sigils, all images and then performed banishing rituals.

She let the person she was going to know that she was going to attack? Wow she’s not too slick there.

yes she did! i know its crazy. you dont understand how happy we were that our removing her powers worked! i didnt have a doubt but the way it moved was so quickly. she was in the wrong!! this person did nothing to her. this person was helpless and doesnt know any magick. my colleague and i know this person and they were open to our help and healing. she just wanted to control them and make them suffer so that they could go crawling to her for salvation. very controlling. but we stopped her.

I’m going to talk to the guy tonight to see what details if any he can further devulge. He wasn’t able to go into a major detail yesterday and was really concerned that somehow the woman he referred to would know he was talking about these things.

oh yea. i agree. we were the same way with the woman who we did the ritual on. we created a code name for her so we didnt have to say her name when we talked about her so she wouldnt be able to pick up on it. people can be receptive to you talking about them when you speak their name, especially at late hours in the night.

1 Like

The only other information he was able to tell me is that whatever this woman is doing it is passed down through the family and that she works with a statue. Not really enough to assume what she may be practicing but I think it’s likely an ATR.

Still I wonder what type of link would one need for someone to take from someone else or pass on to another.

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:19, topic:1044”]The only other information he was able to tell me is that whatever this woman is doing it is passed down through the family and that she works with a statue. Not really enough to assume what she may be practicing but I think it’s likely an ATR.

Still I wonder what type of link would one need for someone to take from someone else or pass on to another.[/quote]

what is an ATR? the easiest way to take from some one i think is by already having a genetic link to the person…as in a family member of that person to extract the powers, or you can create a link… u could do a remote viewing and see what this statue looks like. now that you know about this statue. LOOK for it.create a link with it. call its powers to you. u could scry that statue and the entity that posses it and speak to it? you could create a sympathetic link to the woman and extract her powers as well…i feel like you could be creative with this.