Steak and Rum offering?

I get off the bus at midnight to go to work, and no lie a red haired chick comes up to me and starts giving me a reading I guess. she asks me if I’m in love or that I have a girlfriend, I said yeah I guess. she then told me that a girl is meditating on me to fantasize about her. that it’s a white girl (my girl). she told me a dark entity is over me and that’s why I have trouble sleeping. she seem to be looking out for me and told me to take a shot glass of dark rum and a steak (whatever it means to me).
What am I dealing with? I put the shot glass out with some bacardi and the last 4 nights i sleep with better ease. I still love this girl. I’m wondering what’s up.

My proposal:

1. ask your girlfriend outright if she’s doing this, reassure her (only the very insecure go in for overkill on glamour and love magick) and ask her to stop, and maybe you guys can work magick together as a team instead;

2. do some banishing and cleansing generally;

3. do, or have done, a really good Tarot reading to determine what the overall situation is - these offerings may actually be feeding the entity (if it’s really there) and therfore when you stop, it’ll come back worse - like a basic protection scam. You need to know what’s going on here, and whether the entity is somehow connected to what this complete stranger told you your girlfriend is doing.

There’s a lot of great information available on this site, and you might find these links useful to begin with:

• the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

• and also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.

Also, it’s hard to go further without knowing more about your own background, experience and knowledge of magick etc., so please do check your Messages tab at the top of this page, I sent you a PM. :slight_smile: