Staying positive is f’ing hard

I used to do that but I’ve been doing it less and less now that shit went straight to hell again.
I know that I have the power to do anything but still I doubt myself because I always think ”what if I did it wrong and it won’t work?” I just wanna know if I’m doing shit right or not. How do you even know if you did a ritual right?

I will check those out, thank you.
The thing is I know I can wait for what I want it’s just that what if I don’t get it? I know I could stay positive and wait if I know 100% that I will get it. I guess that I am doubting myself which is fucking up my magic

Hey thank you so much, I will write it down and I will start writing what I’m grateful for. I used to do it but not anymore. I feel like I haven’t been as positive as I used to because non of my shit is working yet. Somtimes I write things that I’m grateful for that haven’t happened yet and a few days go by and it comes true

Thank you, I might do that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I only came here to do one thing and once I got it I’d stop with magick but as the time goes by I want to learn more and become more experienced because if I am able to get what I want and more I might be able to help other people and that’s something I wanna do

It sucks when life seems to get in the way of everything, and it feels like you’re never going to get out of it.

I don’t usually stay positive tbh, I just ride the feelings out. I think getting them out in some way, whether that be venting, typing it out, etc works more than letting them build up and fester.

Just know that when it seems like it can’t get worse, it gets better :slight_smile:️ When you go down, the only way is up

1 Like

Any time :blush:

1 Like

That’s true, I said that to a girl two days ago (not the exact wording but similar).
So you push your positivity out? Wouldn’t that make you feel not positive afterwards? I mean how is that better? This seems interesting

Yeah, I push it out.

You might not feel positive straight after, but as the minutes and hours go on, in my experience the positivity slowly comes back

1 Like

The main reason for unhappiness is the constant search for happiness.

This most often manifests in mindless materialism to fill a bottomless emptiness, but there are many other expressions.

Regarding chanting, I’ve posted on this before. Make your own beads. No ifs or buts – make your own 100% natural beads (woods or stones) and twine (hemp, cotton or silk). Carry these in a 100% natural material bag (hemp, cotton or silk) - in your pocket – for lots of reasons I don’t have time to go into now. O! And use the beads! Various chants are available, like self-composed ‘I am Happy, increasingly Powerful and more Free’, ‘I am a God(dess) manifesting!’ Etc.

‘Yet even now I do not know what lies ahead. Now is my time to seek the glory of my Goddesses and my Gods, that I will one day walk with Satan, in His world with His Bride. And that I will become greater than the mortal I am leaving behind – the mortal which must die that a God(dess) will be born!’
[Learn by heart and recite passionately with strength. It’s based on an old invocation of self-divinity.]

The use of beads (or if you’re desperate, the old way of different knots in twine) and repetitive chanting helps to swiftly reprogramme the subconscious because the Psychic Sensor is switched off by the boring repetition but the subconscious hears it. Alternatively, learn the English meaning of a Latin motto then chant that Latin motto. Light a candle, burn incense - whatever you need to Pavlov’s dog yourself into the chanting experience(s).

I try to make the material I post easy, inexpensive, fast-track and highly effective, because after years of frightful (and lonely) suffering, expense and after some really bad mistakes I realised that Magick works! It’s just that simple.

Hope my ramblings help. I can only try.

Al.

5 Likes

Thank you for this. This is good knowledge :slight_smile:

Prayers

These work, like chanting, on repetition thereby altering both you and the Morphic Field.

“Oh Self that I seek to Become, open your mysteries to me. Rejoice in steps to overcome that which hinders me, bless my serenity in accepting that which I must suffer to change me and energise my Magickal curiosity that I may know the difference. Let my view extend beyond time and space!
Hail, Myself that I seek to Be!”

My Father which wert in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name in Heaven as it is on Earth.
Give Me this day My ecstasy!
And deliver Me to evil
As well as to temptation.
For I am part of Your Kingdom
For aeons and aeons.

Ave Satanas! Satanas Dominus Terra!

Al.

1 Like

Yea i know i know life can defenetly suck to time and time.but we have to resist and never give up!!and know this:there always ALWAYS hope for everything :wink:

2 Likes

when i feel hopeless?i remind my self this.Brain is the an enemy or the blockage but the brain is also the biggest weapon on the earth
i also got this technique from lucifer visualize a blue/green ball of light this the positivity and the make an another dark,grey ball…but by rather just visualize put the real feelings in the balls and then just delete the gray ball or visualize it to being eaten by the positive ball…

how to stay positive or undercontrol

past is depression future is anxiety now is peace
in future have dreams
in past good memories
in now.have ur self

i hope u understand my explanations are kinda shit but…lol

2 Likes

Hi SiStaR -

sending you lots of love dear you! <3 Hey, don’t worry
it’s ok to ask for help, the best help ultimately is self-help that you can take with you wherever you are, and sure, sharing love from human to human, is very liberating, considering that, what created most of the ‘uncleansed’ shadowside in humanity (personal blockages,…), is inter-human relationships or perspectives, so the healing of it can be valid in the other way as well- 'to be there for eachother- as cosmic brothers and sisters of the one cosmic human family. Here, take me, as an example - though I know I kick ass in some area’s of my life - I ask for a lot of help, to the source, to other beings, to people here on the forum, and surely, it helps me expand…no matter how much I think I know, there’s always something more to learn in this Cosmos of infinite intelligence…; You are worthy of help, always <3

You know, your power here and now, regardless of what happens is at the very least to be able to choose what you reaction is to anything in life, all the time. The key to always be happy is to be ‘constructive towards yourself’ first and foremost, to always be kind to yourself… to always uplift yourself, choosing to. Choosing to be compassionate towards yourself is very powerful, and like that you can face/observe and transform anything inside of yourself, as compassion does not create any blockages or resistance when faced with blockages. Something else is: When you face positive or negative things, the only thing that will make you feel good is think in terms of solutions (thus being constructive, always), even before allowing yourself to sink into any negative emotion, it will save you a lot of needless suffering in life (however you might want to use that in rituals*** - will talk more about it below)

Example: you see war on t.v. : you could then say for example:
it would be nice if there would be more peace.
Not only would it be leading to more positive action in the world and in your life, as a solution to the problem, in some way or form, but it helps you to not close your eyes to the actual problem, helps you to be super-positive, and feel you’re empowering yourself. Living life like that makes it very worthwhile- you can face anything when you’re constructive.
On top of that thoughts manifest experiences and creates and magnetizes thoughts of the same vibration, so you’d be coming across solutions to the ‘issue’ (war, as an example) and manifest peaceful experiences in life, and come across like minded people that can inspire your expansion of consciousness in that direction (the direction of peace)

Maybe you want to try this too: You may want to seek that feeling of compassion within yourself, wherever love comes from…love when you observe something you like for example…where does that feeling come from…you may want to feel it and aim to trace it’s source, knowing that it is infinite. You may even want to place your hands on your heart chakra in the midst of your chest, laying down - and relax, just feel feel and feel some more what happens exactly as you breathe, slower and deeper…; you can choose to put your mind into ‘experience mode’ instead of ‘thinking mode’ . you here find a way to replenish and heal yourself, limitlessness,
filling yourself to the brim…;

What can work as well if you’re sitting somewhere is to place your hands in a prayer positions.
What you’re actually doing is harmonizing your 4 lower chakras (root, sacral, plexus, heart, and your consciousness) which gives this lovely sensation you can draw limitless positivism from.
You don’t have to link that to religion per se, it is in fact, essentially purely relating to spiritual mechanism.

2 Likes

I have no idea what morphic field is, I’ll see what I can find about it later

Thank you, I needed to ”hear” that. I’m going to write that down because I need to be reminded of that more :slight_smile:️:pray:t6:

No I do understand everything you wrote, I myself suck at explaining things. Will try this when I am alone later today. Really need to get this positivity going

1 Like

I hope that will help :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too :smile:

1 Like