Static Rain

Hi I’m in a bit of a issue. I have Mastery of Evocation coarse wonderful stuff. There’s a issue tho I’m unable to see the static rain for very long my eye’s water and get very itchy.
I’m also having trouble with my magic imagination. Any suggestions would be welcome. I’m very broke and on the verge of loosing my home so I can’t pay anyone at this time. My life has been falling apart of the last 6 months and it feels like its not gonna end I turned to my family heritage of magic to fix this issue and have been trying to learn all I can. I found this site about 2-3 months ago and I have read 2 of E.A’s books. I want to learn all I can but first I need to fix this issue of not able to gamma sync for very long.

I also want to note that I use to be able to use my imagination very well. I had a vision to where I battled a angel who put up barriers in my head. I don’t know how much effect this has on it but its quite annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Draco,

Don’t worry too much about the watery eyes, after a while you get used to it. I hardly notice it anymore. The more you practice it the easier it will be to get in the T/G sync, see the rain, get to the rapture state and then after the ritual notice that your eyes didn’t itch or water much at all.

I think the same goes for the (magical)imagination as well.

If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been practicing?

Hey Draco,

My suggestion, to add to the good comments by Orismen, is to not get too caught up in getting the effect of static rain to happen the way you expect. Keep progressing with your studies, AND with your PRACTICE meanwhile.

You could spend a decade on it and perhaps find that you’re one of a few who don’t tend to notice it, though have still be able to get into sync this whole time anyway.

As to your issues, first, disempower them. Phrase your story differently to give your subconscious something better to believe.

“I’m in the process of fixing my financial issues” would be a good example.

The main point is to change your thinking! Otherwise you’re going to subconsciously sabotage any successful magic you do perform anyway.

1. Practice
  2. Change the story you tell your subconscious
  3. Practice
    and…
  4. Wait for it… Practice!

All the best for your future success Draco.

1 Like

I completely agree, I’ve had some really tough times and I get more from them by asking “Why did I CHOSE, on a spiritual level, to experience this? What’s the lesson in it for me? What’s the gift, the shift in consciousness? What do I need to learn, in order to become the person to whom this can no longer happen? Where am I giving MY power away to something or someone else?”

If my life had always just gone swimmingly, I’d be like the 99% of people who sits on their lazy ass waiting for someone else to structure reality, then bitching about it (without taking action) when they don’t do it the way I like.

However bad what you’re experiencing is, it carries the potential to grant you an equal or greater benefit so long as you can handle it with the intention to come out ahead.

If you can start seeing it that way, any setbacks in your practices or in reaching certain states will no longer be the world of magick kicking you when you’re already down - if you can come to reframe this crisis as your personal initiatory fire, they become part of the stuff that’s going to strengthen and empower you once you’ve found a way through them.

Meanwhile my practical advice on top of what’s already been said is to take some time to think long and hard about whether any entity, a godform, angel, demon, ancestor, any entity at all, has ever tried to make contact with you or catch your attention via “coincidences” in your past, right back to childhood, because they might be waiting for you to call on them now?

I believe you can do it, because you’re here, so you’re going in the correct direction.

Draco, other important thing that has worked for me is trying not to force my eyes while on the TG sync. It sound weird but it works if you focus your energy in your forehead and imagine that your sight comes from there and not your eyes.
Also try not having your eyes wide open, just gaze, relax your eyes and let the images enter you.
I hope this helps a little bit.

Thank you Orismen, I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me.

If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been practicing?

I’ve been working on this for a little over a year now moving from one thing to the other. The last week has been where I went at it heavily. I have had spirits around me my whole life and one that I talk to regularly in my thoughts I seen her for the first time last night. Was only the black shadow but its progress in my book.

1 Like

Hey R3dbeardIX,

Thank you for your insight I will take a look into this. I’ve used things like this in my past and actually when I stopped using them everything fell apart. I’m a believer in the law of attraction and would tell myself daily affirmations. I had a thriving business while I did this. I do feel a lot of the time I’m battling my subconscious and he is sabotaging my life.

Hi Lady Eva,

That is excellent advice I will look into this. I actually summoned my guardian spirit through ritual after a dream I had in February. I have had her around my long time but I was fearful of her and pushed everything away. I’ve done ghost hunting lived in haunted houses and seen many spirits throughout my life so there could be a possibility to other spirit trying to contact me.
My whole reason with taking a look into the occult is to work on my drama and find my purpose and when I’m ready my teacher will appear.

Hi Frater Obitus,

I will try that I do tend to push myself a lot and sometimes too much. I’m going to continue working at it and not take lapses in days between practices. I’ve been working on things for 5 days last night I charged my Thoth tarot deck and once I can get myself into seeing my magic imagination and the sync. I’m one step closer to finding out.

I will have been seriously practicing magic for 4 years this upcoming March. You are in a good place here, when I started using E.A.'s methods my practices really took off, when I started meeting here and talking to the members here my practices took off again.0

So welcome!

I’ve been seeing this, long before I would say I was consciously spiritual. Thoughts on this?