Static Rain

In the course, EA states that when you see the static rain, you are in the theta gamma sync. I have been seeing this static rain with no effort since I was a little kid, just didn’t know what it was called. To this day, I still see it with no effort. Does this mean that I have spent my whole life in or near the theta gamma state?

“Does this mean that I have spent my whole life in or near the theta gamma state?”

I’ve seen the same thing for my entire life as well. It’s not the Sync. The static rain and the dots of light are very visual phenomena and the dots of light look like literal flashes and dots of light that pervade your visual field.

On the other hand, this static rain that we see, when we stare at the 45 angle and focus on it, we can go directly into a sensitive state of mind. Atleast I can. But you need to go much deeper and see the lights.

I do apologize if this is a little obscure. I had some trouble explaining it.

Me too, personally seeing the static rain at this very second when i’m writing… its all over… its moving, its colorful… Don’t know if that’s bad or good thing then…

When there is no lights, i can see it moving quite fiercely on some spots… even forming some kind of patterns i think? lol nice psychosis or what. at least i see clear patterns on it, but they probably come from my mind :smiley: