Starting up - new member from Philippines :)

I am 18, from Philippines. I’m new to this site. Any tips on how to get started and the best beginner things to do would be great. What would be the best way to get started working with magick. Your advices would be a great help to me.

Ps: I’m not quite good at english

5 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have any experience at all in magick or other spiritual disciplines?

welcome to BALG.

I still haven’t any experiences in magick. I’m willing to learn :smiley:

1 Like

Research and find a banishing ritual. Practice it. Learn it by heart. Practice some more until it works and you’ll know it works. You can use banishing for so many things, which you’ll discover when you apply yourself.

Al.
P.S. Welcome.

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I appreciated.

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

You may want help. A guide.

Why not gain knowledge by way of Metatron - he can show you what magick you need.

Grab a book by Damon Brand

3 Likes

Welcome @Epikindynos! You will love it here!

@NorthantsMage just curious if there is a specific book by Damon Brand you’d suggest for Metatron? This author has tons of them!

1 Like

I would say Archangels of Magick as it covers every level you want to achieve.

You can then move onto more tricky ritual, and eventually invoke and evoke multiple for even greater power.

Im already now sensing them everywhere and Im only currently calling out loud in my mind and requesting dreams. The dreams are full of mystery and vividness… the two names of my guardians were revealed but by morning there were clearly those who didnt want me knowing… dogs and cats barking, other half snooring in my ear so i wake and forget… i dealt with them and drifted back off to reverse my whole dream and try to understand the meaning

Its a long road, one that is touched from the off… just because the magick is easy or seems uncomplicated, does not mean you dont get full access to the action

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Getting it today. Thank you for the awesome advice.

1 Like

Greetings! I know we have other members in the Philippines so I have edited your title to mention this as it may be helpful to connect online (though as always be safe and cautious if you ever meet anyone offline).

Its a fantastic read, with depth you cant imagine.
Ive picked up books since and the depth has not been as good as this one, it is end to end all you need.

I do also believe, simpler forms are also effective, simple call outs will get attention once needed but the extra meditative state and correct words of power along with a sigil (spiritual photograph) will give you 100% connection.

So many get replies from those who arent the real deal, with lies and mistrust, simply because they use rituals from other areas to contact them… .the message never gets through and drops into the lap of something more sinister.

I recommend the learning magick, so it helps you focus - there is a lot to take in.

2 Likes

To avoid thread takeover here, I will make this my last post in here. Getting the book today, and will most likely hunt you down later with questions! Will keep you up to date as I go if you like! Thank you again!

1 Like

Thanks and I would love to hear your experiences.
You are certainly welcome to send them my way although hunt sounds a bit fierce :smiley:

Welcome both, I guess this thread has just split into two!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Lady_Eva.

1 Like

Thank you for your advices brothers & sisters. It’s a big help for me.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m from the Philippines too. :slight_smile: It’s nice to see a fellow Filipino here, because we haven’t much of them.

Your English is good already, don’t worry! I’m not that good at it too, but with practice and communicating here overtime, you’d get used to it.

Meditation is one of the simplest things you can start with, as well developing your psychic senses. Simple banishing too and forms of divination. Definitely check out the helpful books and posts the previous replies here have provided. Also read and search the forum for more info: whether it be old or new posts, there’s so much to learn from in BALG. Not to mention, it’s enjoyable to read and study the diverse magickal experiences here too. :heart:

Goodluck on your journey! Looking forward to your posts.

1 Like

Hello kabayan! I’ve never expected that theirs a filipino in here. Can i dm you? :grin:

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like