Starting out

Hey guys I’m looking to start this new path in my ascension.

Any tips and or pointers on how to start?
What’s the fastest way?
What’s the easiest way?
Ways of beginning to actually travel?
What to expect?
What should I do and can I do in other realms?
What should I be carful of?
What could I learn?

1 Like

Travel out of your body and just explore the physical plane first I would say.[quote=“Blaze.1.pr, post:1, topic:19579”]
What should I do and can I do in other realms?
[/quote]
Go and visit Demons. Once living Black Magickians etc.[quote=“Blaze.1.pr, post:1, topic:19579”]
What could I learn?
[/quote]
Go visit Hell. Talk to Demons. Learn from them the Arts of Darkness.

Everything @TheStorm said, but don’t forget to explore the other side of the coin as well.

I am aware of your opinion and you know I respect it. My opinion is, to truly become powerful you should learn from the whole rather than one side over the other.

1 Like

Blackness is the whole. It IS everything. All the colours combined in one. “Light” is dilution. That is where I am coming from.

@TheStorm well if you believe the demonic is the only true path then he should explore a lot more realms than just one type of hell.

He could go to the infernal empire where the goetic demons are.

Or he could visit the hell of the Divs Arezura.

But I would say explore these planes and other amazing places like the nine worlds of Yggdrasil.

The realms of the ascended masters, the Akashic records.

I agree the infernal path is a true path of power, but limiting yourself to just that is exactly what that is ’ limiting yourself '.

Visit the loa, the Aesir, the Vanir, the titans of the Greeks, the Egyptian gods and goddess, the Orishas etc.

Even travelling to realms others have never seen before, or travel the qlipphoth etc.

@Blaze.1.pr don’t limit yourself travel and explore all realms light and dark, demonic and godly.

Become one with chaos and order, travel to the realms of death in the backdoors of Saturn.

Go everywhere and anywhere you feel drawn to my brother just PM me if you need a helping hand always happy to help those in ascending in any practice or path.

3 Likes

I consider those Infernal (a term I used very generally here. To refer to anything that isn’t “white light”), though I do understand your point. [quote=“C.Kendall, post:7, topic:19579”]
then he should explore a lot more realms than just one type of hell.
[/quote]
Agreed. Go to all of them.[quote=“C.Kendall, post:7, topic:19579”]
He could go to the infernal empire where the goetic demons are.

Or he could visit the hell of the Divs Arezura.

But I would say explore these planes and other amazing places like the nine worlds of Yggdrasil.
[/quote]
You’ve just given me a long list of places to visit. I think I will do that myself too.

1 Like

I agree, all came from the Void, though I’m not shir about calling “light” a dilution, as it came from Void as well.

@Ozraga Should we start a new thread for this?

If you feel the need to, feel free. I was just sateing my opinion and giving my advice to the OP.

Whatever you do, don’t visit the astral realm without a spirit guide. There are entities there that could harm you so you should protect yourself :skull:

1 Like

Good stuff guys. Any ideas on how to get started leaving the body?