Starting a coven

i want this so bad esp cus AHS coven era

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Anyone Wanna Join A Giant Imbolc Bonfire Orgy Party?

Where are you located

Im willing to make a pact with those who want to form a coven with me. We will discuss patriarch deities and help each other with goals.

1 Like

In the state I live in, the only occultists Iā€™ve met are RHP Wiccans and Pagans.

4 Likes

Im stuck in the bible belt cx

3 Likes

Same. Iā€™ve met 4 other practitioners, but none of them are open to unorthodox magick.

In uk the only people I have met in person are also rhp pagans (non occultist variety), but also wannabes who think they have power and donā€™t

3 Likes

Sad huh? Itā€™d be nice to have something of a community.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more my friend!

1 Like

Some plans might be needed to be in order to make some kind of Temple for us all who knows Iā€™m getting into real estate maybe Iā€™ll figure it outā€¦ meh

2 Likes

I was just talking about this with a friend earlier. We were thinking that if there was a black magick coven it would probably attract a lot of crazy edgelords and ā€œtrigger happysā€ (cursewise). So itā€™d be kinda cool if there was one in secret that was by invitation only. There would be scouts and recruiters.
Eh. I think itd be cool at least.

12 Likes

Keeping the edgy kids out would be a must. I want real occultists, not ā€œI played with a oujia board once and sold my soul for metal musicā€

That said, I enjoy metal from time to time.

4 Likes

If you gotta coven, you gotta dark.

7 Likes

This is ideal :point_down:

10 Likes

Iā€™d join that coven so fast :point_up_2:

3 Likes

I think if you ask Lucifer, he will bring a flock to you. Part of the Morningstarā€™s agenda is spreading awareness of ascent, says my intuition. Been working with him and trusting more. I keep noticing that the more my knowlrdge solidifies under his tuteledge, the more questions I get asked. Random people bringing up spirituality in casual conversation, or friends of mine getting drawn into it slowly but surely (I dont influence, i just let them bounce ideas off of me, as they seem inclined to do so)

I think if one is running a coven, one should be prepared to bear responsibility for it. Youre not only orchestrating your group, you must be potent enough to ensure their wellbeing whilst being wise enough to let them make their own decisions, but subtly guide them in a better path than theyd follow on their own, and also ensuring that the authority doesnt run to your head. Covens arent for ego or power in my opinion. Theyre for betterment of self in a group setting.

I have the beginnings of a coven, though Im letting the interested friends take their time and do their own research on things before I start sharing all of my own knowledge on the subjects. I think one shouldnt have to influence or actively recruit. If your path and cause is correct, followers will come without your asking. Their intuition will lead them to the light of ascent, for it is infectious if one is sensitive.

Charisma is difficult to fake.

5 Likes

Nothing can quite beat the AHS coven era

4 Likes

Anyone here think about skype chatting to stay in touch or meet or zoom

1 Like

It could be a giant coven meeting via skype or zoom haha