Starting a coven

Youre already too far lol

Well I think that’s possibly what my kik group could be considered in a way.

We share a wealth of knowledge and everyone seems to different areas and levels of expertise.

We have things such as working through the goetia that is some things are privately shared there.

1 Like

Oooo thats awesome

I would want a coven that was a facility, held library of info, access to tools, offered training, and group rituals… but that’s just me

3 Likes

i want this so bad esp cus AHS coven era

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Anyone Wanna Join A Giant Imbolc Bonfire Orgy Party?

Where are you located

Im willing to make a pact with those who want to form a coven with me. We will discuss patriarch deities and help each other with goals.

1 Like

In the state I live in, the only occultists I’ve met are RHP Wiccans and Pagans.

4 Likes

Im stuck in the bible belt cx

3 Likes

Same. I’ve met 4 other practitioners, but none of them are open to unorthodox magick.

In uk the only people I have met in person are also rhp pagans (non occultist variety), but also wannabes who think they have power and don’t

3 Likes

Sad huh? It’d be nice to have something of a community.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more my friend!

1 Like

Some plans might be needed to be in order to make some kind of Temple for us all who knows I’m getting into real estate maybe I’ll figure it out… meh

2 Likes

I was just talking about this with a friend earlier. We were thinking that if there was a black magick coven it would probably attract a lot of crazy edgelords and “trigger happys” (cursewise). So it’d be kinda cool if there was one in secret that was by invitation only. There would be scouts and recruiters.
Eh. I think itd be cool at least.

12 Likes

Keeping the edgy kids out would be a must. I want real occultists, not “I played with a oujia board once and sold my soul for metal music”

That said, I enjoy metal from time to time.

4 Likes

If you gotta coven, you gotta dark.

7 Likes

This is ideal :point_down:

10 Likes

I’d join that coven so fast :point_up_2:

3 Likes