Start-up Finance via Clauneck

In pursuits of entrepreneurship, will Clauneck assist in start up money? How would that work work if you don’t already have a job? I’ve read that Clauneck’s help is extremely beneficial when there is already an avenue available for money to increase. But will he help in creating that avenue if it takes money/finance to get that started?

5 Likes

Work work work
work work work

1 Like

btw im just fucking with you. Clauneck Is great for that! Yeah just about anything logical with money he deals with.

4 Likes

Lol!! I took it as that. And work is what I’m looking to do, just on my own terms and in my own way. Its time for me to be the boss. Just wondered if he’ll help with that initial financial “boost” to get things move’n

1 Like

Start evoking Paimon, beleth and Belial. i call them the manipulative kings. Paimon influences thoughts, Beleth influences emotion, and belial is a master of group manipulation.

2 Likes

Vine would be a great asset as he can destroy anything in your path as well.

2 Likes

Sounds good. But how does the first three fit in when it comes to starting your own business? i know exactly what I want to do and how.

1 Like

They are for getting what job you want, what shift you want and anything like that.

1 Like

Hello, the last time I called upon Claunech was for money “out of the blue,” and he delivered much more than I was expecting. I would try asking for a boost in your finances generally, as he can be rather creative in how he gets the money to you, and if you restrict him too much it could actually close you off from money you didn’t even know you could get. Tell him why you want the money, but leave the how up to him.

Claunech may also teach you what in your life is not worth the price you pay for it, in time, money, emotional investment, or anything else.

Also, I’d highly recommend the book Wealth Magick by Damon Brand. It consists of a long-term wealth operation of 7 workings, utilizing a mix of fire spirits, demons, and angels, as well as a couple daily exercises. The second ritual in particular, the Omnipotence Transformation, is extremely potent at reshaping your life to allow for great wealth.

If you want to be wealthy, your life will need to change rather dramatically. The Angels of Omnipotence will look at the very big-picture of your life, and will bring change to ensure that you walk the path to wealth. They will also empower all other financial magick that you do, guiding the spirits to work in the way that will most effectively bring you wealth.

Even if you do not perform the actual operation, the preliminary information is very helpful for getting you in the right state of mind to truly attract great wealth. By great wealth, I don’t mean a couple extra thousand dollars here and there. I mean a complete transformation of the way you live your life, in such a way that makes you as wealthy as you want to be. Millions, billions, whatever you want may be yours, if you are willing to commit to the process fully.

4 Likes

Look into applying for grants, looking for Business Angels and local small business incentives. Check out your local chamber of commerce… The more people you know the more routes Clauneck will have to work with.

2 Likes

Preciate that!

That’s a great idea man. Chamber of Commerce, chess move…

1 Like

I’m kool, as long as no harm comes to myself or family. No amount of wealth is worth that

Oh no, that’s a common thing people like to say on the internet to scare you. The spirits won’t do things like that to bring you wealth, as there are many more ways for them to work that are far more effective and harmonious. I’ve heard that Claunech is willing to help you do sketchy things to make money, but that’s only if you ask him to. I prefer to avoid such things. If you’re using magick, there really is no need to resort to illegal activity, as the spirits can make you successful in whatever way you’d like to be.

1 Like

Ah, depending on what the business is, also see if you have a local Rotary Club. That’s usually professionals that are good to network with, doing humanitarian projects you can volunteer with. Bit of pro bono gets you references and advertising.

Also the community colleges often have free or cheap small business classes and support services, to tell you everything you need to know about stuff like taxes and what kind of incorporation to choose to limit your personal liability etc. Most go with an LLC in the US.

2 Likes