Stalker Issue (Exploring options)

I know I shared a verey powrfull binding spell with someone on here. I just can’t seem to find it.:angry:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far :slight_smile:
it took me moment to read through everything posted since last night;
Although I personally see this as something worthy of pretty much going straight to death curse, She didn’t like that option, so in the mean time I’ll try it her way but already have the materials needed for the nuclear option if need be.

As of right now I have the Vovin ice spell that @Laith_wavey suggested, and am using a spirit from the grimiore of tiamat I had success with before to cause chaos and turmoil in his life. So i’ll keep this thread updated

with that said, I am very interested in this spell @Yberion is talking about. If not for this situation then at the very least seems intriguing enough to research.

3 Likes

If you ever need a Death Curse I would consider it an act of charity if you let me have a go.

3 Likes

That moment when BALG becomes a group of Yahwehs, complete with everlasting torment for finite crimes.

I agree with @kiss-lamia-lilith here. There’s no need to kill him. In no civilized culture has the death penalty ever been a punishment for one violent encounter. And this isn’t Minority Report, it’s not your job to judge him for a possible future that you don’t know.

3 Likes

If i can resolve it without going that far i would be more than happy. But at the same time we’ve all heard stories about how stalking issues can escalate and quickly.

I see this not so much punishment for the previous encounter but more in the line of defense in case things take a turn for the worse. Same reason i always carry a knife, it’s not to be menacing, it’s for the very few times I’ve had to have it for defense. that and there’s a lot of boxes at work

1 Like

It’s in the name right? Become A Living GOD

1 Like

Well if you want you try it her way do a permanant binding and a education hex so he learns that what he has done is not acceptable behaviour and if he continues to do so bad luck shall keep occuring or something like that. The better he is at following the spell staying away from her and not doing it again then nothing will happen the more he pesters the more negative things happen. Sounds more reasonable.

2 Likes