Stagnating relationship with Ubi

My dick hanging out and shit …this is the first time ive done this lol so I can just imagine how I’m feeling right now

Technically speaking, and based on my experience with my ubi, you don’t actually need to be naked. The op isn’t as active as some of though, so it could be a wait for him to answer about his experience with that but… Maybe @Mind_Seeker20 can weigh in and let us know if he finds nakedness to be conducive/aid in the process, while ya wait on the op’s experiences. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sp.o fuuuck …

Man im trying. Everything dude lol that I hear yo

Imean for four yrs ive been trying lol everything to get her to open up and shit lol phyiscal…but now that I tell me of all the shit they have to do or study about us I feel bad .

Look into Clairsentience. Energy work basically. Robert Bruce has an excellent book on it called Energy Work the Secrets of Healing and Spirituality. You can also google it or… I wrote a short reply about how to get started to someone on here, it’s pretty much the same as Robert Bruce’s tactile imaging, but I didn’t know that when I first started doing energy work. I found his books later when I was trying to learn to project out of my body.

Clairsentience is what allows you to feel spirits and energy. The other claires are for sight, hearing, smell and taste and things like that. Robert Bruce also has other techniques that supposedly make it faster, but this one has helped most people start noticing energy that I’ve known, that have tried it.

2 Likes

I really don’t like touching myself in anyway or form

You don’t need to. You just need to imagine it, that helps you learn to feel energy, when you imagine the paintbrush brushing over your skin.

Learning to work with energy/clairsentience is the number one thing you can do to feel the ubi.

1 Like

I mean, is the question just on nakedness? I found blankets/sheets actually are a great conduit…but nakedness seems to help too…

3 Likes

Ik but …is there any other way than this possibly?? I still just feel odd . I’m sorry

Probably more odd than being naked

When your trying to feel/spend time with your ubi (sorry if not real updated on convo)…what are you focusing on? What do you do to connect in the moment?

2 Likes

Her warmth

And her soft preasence

blinks Most occult stuff feels odd in the beginning.

I’m sure there’s other energy work techniques for beginners, but I don’t know what they are. I just sat on the floor of my room with my hands out trying to push and pull energy until I began to feel things. Took weeks, then I begin trying to feel it all over my body, move it around etc. Maybe @anon48079295 can recommend a different technique, he’s been working with energy longer than I have.

I can’t visualize with aphantasia, so while I can imagine seeing a paintbrush over you would be weird, I can’t relate.

Yeah @Mind_Seeker20 I have no issue feeling my ubi without taking anything off, so was just like… Idk that it’s needed.

1 Like

Oh and i connect with her touches

Okay but does your mind go back to feeling them physically in a sexual manner? Aka back to you or are you focused on her?

Because (and I’ve tested this alittle myself) if your mind is more focused on feeling sexual pleasure then your more focused on sensations you’ll feel from your body then her.

Which ik seems backwards, but if your focused more on the sexual sensations/or lack of then your not really focused on your lover. Your more focused on you.

Since it seems your frustrated on the sexual aspect… Based on what I’ve read so far.

2 Likes

It’s not needed. It’s a personal matter if someone wants to be dressed or not.

1 Like

I go back to me …my sensations

I always wanted to try sleeping naked tho sounds cozy