St. Michael problem?

@Vasilisa
Just checked your thread on Raphael. He sounds very kind.
Do you think it’s disrespectful to call Raphael in a room with an altar dedicated to two other spirits? Maybe like I’m inviting a different spirit onto “claimed” territory?

1 Like

I have an altar to Erzulie Dantor in my room. Neither Dantor or Raphael seemed bothered. Based off my dogs reaction, I do think Dantor visited to see what was up with my playing with Lucifer, Azazel, Asmodeus’, and Sitris sigils though :flushed:

My dog always starts barking at her corner of the room where her altar is, then she’ll keep staring up at something, back up, and sit and wag her tail at whatever is in front of her. I’ve assumed it must be Dantor each time lol. Dantor is part of the eh… lineage in Vudou associated with Lucifer as well. I only work with her from a past experience where she helped me greatly even though I’m an outsider. She probably.saved my life a few times honestly. I don’t know a ton about Vudou.

No problems though.

1 Like

Strange. I can’t think of any other reasons why I might be warned away from this.

1 Like

Maybe an imposter. Do you banish? I know it’s not the fear thing we talked about that, but still a possibility of an imposter.

2 Likes

Do you mean that my tarot may have been answered by an unintended target?

I do minor banishing, smudging, and cleansing before any work. Once a year I do the big spiritual cleaning.

1 Like

Could be. I worked with Lucifer and it sometimes comes through (not much, but can be). I even went on vacation and things slipped through, without a propper evocation or even making contact.

hello, I already tried to work with Prince Seere too, but I made some confusions and I was thinking of apologizing to him because I do not know if he’s upset (and the other spirit that I mentioned too). If you do not mind, you could ask the If he is angry with me too, if he can not, it’s okay too.

@Borgy
Thank you very much for your help. I think I’ll go ahead with Raphael, but prepare on the off chance that something isn’t right.

@Mayawi
My ability to contact spirits is very limited (I can’t even ask directly without tarot or another medium), and I cannot possibly claim to know offhand if Seere is upset. In my experience he’s very kind and caring. If you don’t mind my asking, what exactly did you do that you think upset him?
Hail Seere!

2 Likes

@Mayawi
I can certainly try asking though.

Also, though it’s off topic, thank you all sincerely for being so helpful. In the one day I’ve been posting, I’ve already found this community to be the best forum I’ve joined.

1 Like

I would be very grateful if you could ask him, but if you can not, there is no problem. He was the first spirit I evoked and I made some beginner mistakes in magic, I’m thinking of doing a ritual to apologize to him.

I apologize for this by addressing an issue outside the topic.

1 Like

@Mayawi
I’ll get right on it.
If your experience with Seere is anything like mine, then making amends could be the start of a fulfilling partnership. He’s been absolutely patient with me, and very gracious.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

That’s how Dantor was with me, even when I knew nothing of her. My Mambo friend asked her to help me with my possessed boyfriend at the time without telling me. I learned of her and figured out how to work with her while all the crazy shit was going down and she was taking control of him as needed. I really screwed up a few times and she was so forgiving. I look at her like my spirit mother now.

I think people sometimes have a misconception that these entities hold grudges eternally or that they’re easy to rile. All it takes is honesty and respect, and a willingness to admit if you’ve done wrong by them.

1 Like

The personality too though! For instance. I don’t mess with Erzulie Freda. Dantor is known as a patron to abused women and children and the iconic mother, as well as being a warrior. She works very fast and asks very little in return. That is a very unique quality for a Loa. Dantors sister Freda is obsessed with beauty, very high maintence and very jealous. I guess I can’t speak from direct experience with her, but that is where Dantor got the claw marks on her cheek and the dagger in her heart. So I don’t mess with her lol

I think they’re all unique but in most cases yes… exactly as you say.

1 Like

I concur that Raphael is very kind and always willing to help.

1 Like